need advice

The reason I asked is that our fellow Amazon Politics refugee, Tranquillus, is listed as a senior member. I thought that he arrived on the boat lift with the rest of us.

Toxic is as well. Maybe it has to do with the # of posts made? Mine could very well say the same if I reset it to the default, for all I know.

Poor Buttyurt, still groveling for my attention. Sorry, still can't see/hear you! lol

2MiPo3w.jpg

To all of the people who answered with best vice ebber, oh, and chang words in song to, "to sir/maam with love". I always pride myself on being PC.

Can't you tell? I'm an attention whore.

Then you should me great for keeping Yaya busy. He is a flaming attention whore, and has made countless discussions whining about me, after I had the mods ban him from my recipe discussion, for butting heads, and shitting on people in a recipe discussion.

Then you should me great for keeping Yaya busy. He is a flaming attention whore, and has made countless discussions whining about me, after I had the mods ban him from my recipe discussion, for butting heads, and shitting on people in a recipe discussion.

Says the one who has made numerous discussions and hundreds of posts about me.

You and scowlwoman are such hypocrites it boggles the mind.

Back