Negative Interest Rates

The indicators say we need negative interest rates, but negative interest rates aren't possible. That's why we are pursuing another policy - quantitative easing - that has much the same economic effect. It is basic economics that's been in the news for more than a year, and there's nothing in that statement that should surprise anyone.

This was just too far above dixie's head. He doesn't understand what I'm talking about, because it's above his level, so he automatically assumes its stupid. Its the conservative mindset - retards are more likely to be confident in their conclusions because their stupidity prevents them from realizing their own incompetence.

Dixie reading what I'm writing is like an infant reading a textbook on quantum physics.

The indicators say we need negative interest rates, but negative interest rates aren't possible. That's why we are pursuing another policy - quantitative easing - that has much the same economic effect. It is basic economics that's been in the news for more than a year, and there's nothing in that statement that should surprise anyone.

This was just too far above dixie's head. He doesn't understand what I'm talking about, because it's above his level, so he automatically assumes its stupid. Its the conservative mindset - retards are more likely to be confident in their conclusions because their stupidity prevents them from realizing their own incompetence.

Dixie reading what I'm writing is like an infant reading a textbook on quantum physics.

its quite humorous to see you put down dixie's understanding of interest rates when you argued that effective interest rate is not the same as actual interest rate....

carry on :)

To all girls watermark knows,

Go buy a strap-on, firemuff's in the mood.

Love,

Beefy

We should all be banned from this forum - APP. If we're not, then this is a failed experiment.

No. Your problem is the stupidiy of keynesianism is firmly entrenched in our mindless elite culture, which you in your empty soullessness seek to enter, like an insecure child doing wrong things to get in with the cool kids. Therefore, You lap up ideas uncritically, like a dog, pleasing it's idiot master, parroting stupidity.

The APP is a fucking cuntwad bullshit fag way of doing a fucking forum. It is nothing but a giant penis and it should be burned down and shit upon.

Back