Nevada GOP convention turns into a fiasco

It was the sudden and frustrating culmination of a long day that had pitted the party establishment that supports presumptive nominee Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., against the insurgent Paul supporters.

Paul supporters appeared to be a large share of the 1,347 state convention delegates. After Beers left the building, some attendees initially refused to leave and tried to restart the convention, but they failed to reach a quorum.

Paul had spoken to the convention to raucous cheers Saturday afternoon.

A former Libertarian Party nominee whose anti-war, pro-liberty message has sparked a youth movement, Paul has little hope of winning the nomination but continues to campaign, saying he wants to restore the party's ideals.

He stays in because of the speech he'll be able to give at the convention, which will allow him to stick the finger to all those neocon bastards on national television.

as did Ron...I got over it...try it sometime then move on...;)

Actually Hunter dropped out because he's a pussy.

Ron Paul is technically still in the race, so while eventually you will be able to say he has lost you can't right now.

However, Duncan Hunter will still be a pussy for dropping out, and you will still be a pussy for numerous reasons including your support of Duncan Hunter.

Whatever you say epi..............

Actually Hunter dropped out because he's a pussy.

Ron Paul is technically still in the race, so while eventually you will be able to say he has lost you can't right now.

However, Duncan Hunter will still be a pussy for dropping out, and you will still be a pussy for numerous reasons including your support of Duncan Hunter.

Do you know Ron like I know Duncan?...nah ya are just flexing your weak muscles ...again! Dream on Ron Bot...smoke a little more weed...all will be cool!

Do you know Ron like I know Duncan?...nah ya are just flexing your weak muscles ...again! Dream on Ron Bot...smoke a little more weed...all will be cool!

LOL!!

YOU DONT KNOW RON LIKE I KNOW DUNCAN!!!!!

Ha okay. And I probably don't want to. I support his political ideology, I've never spooned with him. Sounds like you and Duncan are a little closer than I would be comfortable with.

LOL!!

YOU DONT KNOW RON LIKE I KNOW DUNCAN!!!!!

Ha okay. And I probably don't want to. I support his political ideology, I've never spooned with him. Sounds like you and Duncan are a little closer than I would be comfortable with.

Oh, now we can add Duncan Hunter to the long list of luminaries (if that backwoods twit can be called a luminary) that BB is buddies with, including John Wayne and Burt Reynolds.

Now you know why he calls everyone on here a "fraud" apropos of absolutely nothing, since other than him, people on here don't tend to brag about who they are, who they know, how much they make (well, ok there's top) etc.

Back