Never before seen footage of Nancy Pelosi on January 6 shows her admitting that it's her fault that the Capitol wasn't secure

Donald Trump - who is currently running for President - sat and watched his supporters attack the Capitol for 3 hours.

All he had to do was tell them to leave the Capitol. They left when he finally got around to it - but that day could have been completely avoided. He watched for 3 hours.

Out of context at best, faked AI audio at worst.

Typical right-wing bullshit either way.
Donald Trump - who is currently running for President - sat and watched his supporters attack the Capitol for 3 hours.

All he had to do was tell them to leave the Capitol. They left when he finally got around to it - but that day could have been completely avoided. He watched for 3 hours.
and the fact of the matter is Pelosi didn't have the authority to call in the NG.
the only one that had that authority and did NOT do it was Trump
Have a nice day

The word is "we", not "I". "We failed". Nancy Pelosi had no authority to call out the Guard. The official who had that authority was Trump.

But that aside, if you "fail" to lock the door to your house when going out does that absolve a gang of looters and thieves from trashing your living room and stealing the jewelry upstairs?

Oh bullshit. He said to protest peacefully and patriotically. There were some people who did not listen to him.

So did I and I enjoyed all three hours of it.

Fuck Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and you if you support or have ever supported either one of these criminals.

Oh bullshit. He said to protest peacefully and patriotically. There were some people who did not listen to him.

People keep trying to defend his inaction w/ that.

Please. They obviously didn't follow that lone instruction - and he could have stopped it AT ANY TIME.

But he waited 3 hours.

People keep trying to defend his inaction w/ that.

Please. They obviously didn't follow that lone instruction - and he could have stopped it AT ANY TIME.

But he waited 3 hours.
No, it proves those people won't listen to him. Your whole narrative is a lie.

Yeah, when I see a mass of Trump followers, amped up by a Trump speech physically breaking windows and attacking cops to get into the Capitol always makes me think: "Who should be blamed for this? I bet the answer is Nancy Pelosi!"

Honestly, Trump's inaction that day - for 3 FULL HOURS - should be disqualifying in terms of seeking the Presidency again.

Not sure why that isn't talked about more.

Back