Never let them say Trumpism isn’t Nazism — 'Not a bad idea': Donald Trump Jr. floats 'mandatory' sterilization for Democrats

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Never let them say Trumpism isn’t Nazism — 'Not a bad idea': Donald Trump Jr. floats 'mandatory' sterilization for Democrats​

During a Monday podcast, the younger Trump noted that Planned Parenthood was operating a clinic near the Democratic National Convention that would provide vasectomies and abortion-related services.

"I mean, it's actually happening now at the DNC," he said. "To be clear, I'm not entirely against vasectomies for these people, just so we're clear, okay?"

"But, you know, you look at some of the freak shows that you see at the DNC and say, I don't know, as a society, we could probably do with, you know, maybe less of it," he continued.

Trump then read a comment from a viewer: "Vasectomy for Dems should be mandatory."

Never let them say Trumpism isn’t Nazism — 'Not a bad idea': Donald Trump Jr. floats 'mandatory' sterilization for Democrats​

During a Monday podcast, the younger Trump noted that Planned Parenthood was operating a clinic near the Democratic National Convention that would provide vasectomies and abortion-related services.

"I mean, it's actually happening now at the DNC," he said. "To be clear, I'm not entirely against vasectomies for these people, just so we're clear, okay?"

"But, you know, you look at some of the freak shows that you see at the DNC and say, I don't know, as a society, we could probably do with, you know, maybe less of it," he continued.

Trump then read a comment from a viewer: "Vasectomy for Dems should be mandatory."
Let them keep talking, they are their own worst enemies.

Donald Trump Jr is not Donald Trump. I prefer his son Eric. I think he is more level headed and less emotional.

Sorry but I'm not too concerned about the feigned moral outrage of an avowed baby killer such as yourself or any other donkey humping asshole.

Sorry but I'm not too concerned about the feigned moral outrage of an avowed baby killer such as yourself or any other donkey humping asshole.
LOL baby killer? I haven't killed any babies. If you do know of people killing babies you better call the police as that is a crime. I wouldn't want you to be found complicit in the crime..;-)

so Is eugenics wrong?

Please stop trying to derail my thread. If you want to talk about hot dogs make a thread of your own doxxing troll.
tumblr_mettw6Ea6v1rv1ckao1_500.gif

Talk about Nazi...

Back