New and Improved Project 2025+

View attachment 28022

I realize how lefties use Project 2025's current manifesto to label it to Trump, but here is an updated version of it
in which I totally agree would make life here in America much more tolerable, sane and safe.
Project 2025 is a Right-wing Trump manifesto. It is terrible and a threat to America as we know it. So the Trumpys are lying about it. They are hiding from it now, but Judge Cannon was the first 2025 blow to the American system.

Project 2025 is a Right-wing Trump manifesto. It is terrible and a threat to America as we know it. So the Trumpys are lying about it. They are hiding from it now, but Judge Cannon was the first 2025 blow to the American system.
Trump has nothing to do with Project 2025, and he even said so himself. End of your nonsense. In addressing some of
the loony left's beliefs and actions, were you impressed at all with some of Project 2025's updated version of their agenda
from the OP?

Trump has nothing to do with Project 2025, and he even said so himself. End of your nonsense. In addressing some of
the loony left's beliefs and actions, were you impressed at all with some of Project 2025's updated version of their agenda
from the OP?
Leftist ShitLords don't have a sense of humor.

from the OP?
Trump said so? You can take that to an offshore bank. Have someone read 2025 to you and ex[explain what it portends step by step. You are as usual. flat out wrong. The plutocratic manifesto is a dangerous blueprint for the American experiment. People like you who vote against their own interests and are too dumb to know it are the problem. You think a weak-minded childish billionaire is on your side. You are unable to understand who is using you. The real powers are in the dark pulling the Repub party strings. The 2025 manifesto should have been hidden until after the election. But the Trumpys who wrote it were too proud of it to wait.

Trump said so? You can take that to an offshore bank. Have someone read 2025 to you and ex[explain what it portends step by step. You are as usual. flat out wrong. The plutocratic manifesto is a dangerous blueprint for the American experiment. People like you who vote against their own interests and are too dumb to know it are the problem. You think a weak-minded childish billionaire is on your side. You are unable to understand who is using you. The real powers are in the dark pulling the Repub party strings. The 2025 manifesto should have been hidden until after the election. But the Trumpys who wrote it were too proud of it to wait.
You might want to read the link I've enclosed that proves Trump said he has nothing to do with Project 2025. Again, would you agree that an updated version of Project 2025's agenda as shown in the OP would be a great move forward in helping America
get back to a reasonable, responsible and great nation again as it once was under potus #45?

You might want to read the link I've enclosed that proves Trump said he has nothing to do with Project 2025. Again, would you agree that an updated version of Project 2025's agenda as shown in the OP would be a great move forward in helping America
get back to a reasonable, responsible and great nation again as it once was under potus #45?

As I have said before. You are the biggest Trump sucker on the board. Here are the fav-cts. Trump's connection was known in 2022. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...rump-heritage-foundation-what-know-rcna161338

Back