New Around Here

Code1211

Verified User
I should really address this to the folks that run the place, but I don't know how to do that.

I get little notifications that I've been quoted 29 times, as a for instance, but the little table showing who quoted me only numbers up to about 10 or 12.

Is there a way that I can view all of the folks who have quoted me? it seems rude to not respond, but I don't know how to find the quoted items.

Please let me know.

I should really address this to the folks that run the place, but I don't know how to do that.

I get little notifications that I've been quoted 29 times, as a for instance, but the little table showing who quoted me only numbers up to about 10 or 12.

Is there a way that I can view all of the folks who have quoted me? it seems rude to not respond, but I don't know how to find the quoted items.

Please let me know.

Sure, click on "settings" on the top menu to show all of your notifications, including where you've been quoted.

Last edited:
Nah. If I had it list them all there'd be massive lists that I'd have to keep around someplace. Better to have it pull up the last 10 for your viewing on your control panel.

Nah. If I had it list them all there'd be massive lists that I'd have to keep around someplace. Better to have it pull up the last 10 for your viewing on your control panel.

His latest post is almost a month old, and the "new" poster seems to have retired. :rolleyes:

Back