New Book Reveals the Uncensored History of AIDS | mercola.com

Scott

Verified User
Before I start quoting the article this thread is named after, I thought it'd be good to mention that I no longer believe in most if not all biological viruses. For anyone who doesn't know why and would like to, I recommend the following thread I created last year:

Settling the Biological Virus Debate | justplainpolitics.com

With that said, I know that this view, while supported by a handful of doctors and other professionals that I mention in the thread above, is probably a bridge too far for most. However, there are a lot of people who, while they still believe in most if not all biological viruses that the mainstream brings up, may still have doubts as to how bad they really are, as well as the efficacy and potential harms of treatments prescribed by the likes of Anthony Fauci and Big Pharma. The article I quote gets into that, specifically in regards to the alleged HIV virus.

One last note- mercola.com articles are put behind a paywall after 48 hours. For this reason, if you are thinking you might want to read more of the full article besides the "story at a glance" version below, but are thinking of perhaps doing so after 48 hours, you might consider downloading the article, which is simple enough, as they have a "download pdf" button near the top left corner of the article. Alright, on to the article. Constructive comments welcome...

https://rumble.com/v2ybjtk-the-uncensored-history-of-aids-interview-with-celia-farber.html

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

•Journalist Celia Farber is the author of “Serious Adverse Events: An Uncensored History of AIDS.” In it, she highlights the work of virologist and retrobiologist Peter Duesberg, who since 1987 has insisted that HIV doesn’t cause AIDS

•According to Duesberg, retroviruses such as HIV are harmless and do not cause disease. And, up until Dr. Robert Gallo claimed he’d discovered HIV in his laboratory in 1984, and determined that it caused AIDS, this was the scientific consensus

•Duesberg was vehemently attacked by AIDS researchers and activists, and internationally discredited by media for not going along with the AIDS narrative promoted by the medical establishment, led by Dr. Anthony Fauci

•As with COVID-19, one of the key tools used to promote the “HIV causes AIDS” narrative was the use of the PCR test. There are also other similarities to what happened with COVID, including the vilification and discrediting of scientists and therapies that could effectively address the disease

•Bactrim was an inexpensive generic drug that effectively treated AIDS-related pneumocystis carinii pneumonia, which was frequently fatal. This drug, like ivermectin, was withheld. Instead, Fauci insisted AIDS patients be treated with AZT, a horrendously toxic and expensive cancer drug that was never proven to work, and which killed an estimated 300,000 AIDS patients, most of them gay men

Full article:
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...new-book-reveals-uncensored-history-aids.aspx

Back