New Dem States in 08

Robdawg

Dems will win NH, and then dems will win Colorado, and Florida, and Ohio, but the thing is that if Obama is the candidate he will be "the far left liberal.... LIBERAL... LIBERAL from Ohio, and not Massachusetts... Does Illiniois have liberal judges and shit? i can see it now 2004 revisited.

Dems will win NH, and then dems will win Colorado, and Florida, and Ohio, but the thing is that if Obama is the candidate he will be "the far left liberal.... LIBERAL... LIBERAL from Ohio, and not Massachusetts... Does Illiniois have liberal judges and shit? i can see it now 2004 revisited.

how will Obama be from Ohio?

I HAVE!!! lol and i start my new job on monday, this is my last day of unemployment.... Chap if your looking for good clothes cheap, i would recommend the clinton outlets they have kenneth cole and CK there. I got a ton of new shirts for work and good pants for less than 500 and i left w/ tons of stuff

I HAVE!!! lol and i start my new job on monday, this is my last day of unemployment.... Chap if your looking for good clothes cheap, i would recommend the clinton outlets they have kenneth cole and CK there. I got a ton of new shirts for work and good pants for less than 500 and i left w/ tons of stuff

nah im a creature of habit. i buy brooks brothers shirts almost exclusively. i like the way they fit and dont wrinkle. 3 for $200 what a deal

Back