New Dog in Town

Sled Dog

Banned
Woof, woof...howl.

Translation:

I'm new here and people who aren't real Americans aren't going to be happy about that.

Eventually I won't be new here, I'll be old here.

And people who aren't real Americans still won't be happy.

People who aren't real Americans are unhappy because, basically, they're not real Americans.

Aren't we going to have fun?

Puppies do so love to play.

Wow, I can ban members from thread participation? What a novel feature. Kinda limits open discussion, doesn't it?

Not that I'm a duly appointed representative of the rest of this board, but I'm sure that all of us just can't wait to see how the running dog defines "real Americans."

Woof, woof...howl.

Translation:

I'm new here and people who aren't real Americans aren't going to be happy about that.

Eventually I won't be new here, I'll be old here.

And people who aren't real Americans still won't be happy.

People who aren't real Americans are unhappy because, basically, they're not real Americans.

Aren't we going to have fun?

Puppies do so love to play.

Wow, I can ban members from thread participation? What a novel feature. Kinda limits open discussion, doesn't it?

what are your beliefs

Oh, my bad. Why would anyone do that? its rhetorical.
It'll probably be another poster I won't respond to.

You also have a list? lol There are even two ppl here I finally put on ignore because they don't bother with discussing issues; they just follow ppl around and call them names. They post almost exactly alike and use the same vulgar names; I suspect they belong to the same basement-dwelling pimple-boy club.

Last edited:
You also have a list? lol There are even two ppl here I finally put on ignore because they don't bother with discussing issues; they just follow ppl around and call them names. They post almost exactly alike and use the same vulgar names; I suspect they belong to the same basement-dwelling pimple-boy.

I don't have anyone on ignore. I still read what they post, I usually just don't respond. Knowing what makes them tic gives me the advantage.

I usually communicate with those that were on the old DCJ board.

What's that?

DCJunkies was another political message board that shut down.

Some of the posters came over here and some were already here for years.

Honestly, I don't even really know who a lot of these posters are so it's easy to ignore them. They change names so frequently.

DCJunkies was another political message board that shut down.

Some of the posters came over here and some were already here for years.

Honestly, I don't even really know who a lot of these posters are so it's easy to ignore them. They change names so frequently.

the name changers are the old school right wing here

some I have known for over a decade

they dont want people to remember what they have said in the past because I out their OLD posts

the name changers are the old school right wing here

some I have known for over a decade

they dont want people to remember what they have said in the past because I out their OLD posts

I figured as much.

I don't forget anything.:-)

I guess the new dog went out for a sniff at the park and got picked up by the dog catcher. Tsk.

Basically, someone who has been banned tried coming back under a new account and was caught by the Mods. I believe that Damo inserted a feature that prevents posters from changing their user status to the exact spelling of "Banned," so as to avoid confusion.

Basically, someone who has been banned tried coming back under a new account and was caught by the Mods. I believe that Damo inserted a feature that prevents posters from changing their user status to the exact spelling of "Banned," so as to avoid confusion.

Sounds like a good idea. I'm surprised that the banned one's posts remain.

Back