4. Bill Richardson - 5%

Republicans:

1. John McCain - 33%
2. Mitt Romney - 30%
3. Mike Huckabee - 14%
4. Rudy Giuliani - 11%
5. Ron Paul - 10%
6. Fred Thompson - 4%

Looking at the Republican numbers, do you think NH has turned that liberal?
I think it depends on how many Independents voted in the Dem primary. Honestly, I think that George W. Bush may be the best thing that has happened to the Democratic party in years. I really think that Obama's rhetoric of unity is striking a cord with lots of voters and they KNOW that Hillary has about as much chance of uniting the Dems and the Repubs as Dr Phil has of curing Britany Spears. We have had 8 years of completely partisan government where the president does not believe he was voted to office to be President of the UNITED States. Can Obama deliver on this promise of Unity? Your guess is as good as mine, but he sounds MORE like the uniter not the divider than Shrub ever did.

Democrats:

1. Barack Obama - 40%
2. Hillary Clinton - 29%
3. John Edwards - 18%
4. Bill Richardson - 5%

Republicans:

1. John McCain - 33%
2. Mitt Romney - 30%
3. Mike Huckabee - 14%
4. Rudy Giuliani - 11%
5. Ron Paul - 10%
6. Fred Thompson - 4%

1)Obama-35%
2)Hillary-26%
3)Edwards-21%
The rest irrelevant

1)McCain-35%
2)Romney-27%
3)Huckabee-20%
The rest irrelevant!... sure wish Duncan Hunter had gotten traction!

Dems:

1) Obama - double digit over hill
2) Hillary
3) Edwards

Pubs:

1) McCain - 5% higher then Romney
2) Romney
3) Huckleberry

Obama by 12%
Hillary crying in second
Edwards castrated in third

Reps...

McCain 8% over Romney
Romney realizes he is done in second
Ron Paul shocks Rudy and Huckabee and takes third with 15%

I think it depends on how many Independents voted in the Dem primary. Honestly, I think that George W. Bush may be the best thing that has happened to the Democratic party in years. I really think that Obama's rhetoric of unity is striking a cord with lots of voters and they KNOW that Hillary has about as much chance of uniting the Dems and the Repubs as Dr Phil has of curing Britany Spears. We have had 8 years of completely partisan government where the president does not believe he was voted to office to be President of the UNITED States. Can Obama deliver on this promise of Unity? Your guess is as good as mine, but he sounds MORE like the uniter not the divider than Shrub ever did.

Remember Bush actually had a record of working with Democrats in Texas during his time as Govenor so his rhetoric of being a uniter not a divider seemed believable at time.

I like Obama's rhetoric. If he's elected President I hope he can follow through on it. It seems his voting record in the Senate has been pretty liberal so I don't know how much that portends actually 'working together'. However like you said it's all a guess at this point and only time will tell.

Obama by 12%
Hillary crying in second
Edwards castrated in third

Reps...

McCain 8% over Romney
Romney realizes he is done in second
Ron Paul shocks Rudy and Huckabee and takes third with 15%
If this happens I will call him a winner. I swear. Racist little doctor that he is.:pke:

1)Obama-35%
2)Hillary-26%
3)Edwards-21%
The rest irrelevant

1)McCain-35%
2)Romney-27%
3)Ron Paul - 36%
The rest irrelevant!... sure wish Duncan Hunter had gotten traction!

Fixed it for ya.

Seriously, 20% for Huckabee is beyond ridiculous. Paul's gonna pwn huckabee and Guliani.

I'll stand by my prior prediction:

I predict an Obama squeaker win over Hillary (3-5%) and a fairly large McCain win over Romney (8-10%). No one else will be close to winning on either side (Huck and Edwards distant thirds). Once again, RonPaul will beat Giuliani.

Fixed it for ya.

Seriously, 20% for Huckabee is beyond ridiculous. Paul's gonna pwn huckabee and Guliani.

You are persistent albeit living on cloud nine! Huckabee will be more likely to get 20% then RP is to even to place on the NH primary...but hey if it makes you feel good...go for the fantasy!:cof1:

You are persistent albeit living on cloud nine! Huckabee will be more likely to get 20% then RP is to even to place on the NH primary...but hey if it makes you feel good...go for the fantasy!:cof1:

Quite a few polls have put RP ahead of Huckabee. You're the person living in fairytale land, if you even think Huckabee's going to crack 15%.

Boy if Huckabee finishes low in NH Chuck Norris is gonna whoop some ass. But seriously, it is rediculous that when we see a Huckabee rally the only OTHER familiar face is that of a washed up Karate fighter from a really REALLY stupid show on CBS. I mean it is the dumbest show since the Dukes of Hazzard.

The fact that you refer to Bush as Shrub identifies you as a partisan that you claim to hate. Every presidential candidate in modern history has run on a platform of "uniting", but once in office, after a brief honeymoon with the opposing party, all is back to back-stabbing. Republican presidents tend to have shorter honeymoons, since the Liberal press pounds on the Democrats to get down to their favorite sport as soon as possible after the innauguration.

Boy if Huckabee finishes low in NH Chuck Norris is gonna whoop some ass. But seriously, it is rediculous that when we see a Huckabee rally the only OTHER familiar face is that of a washed up Karate fighter from a really REALLY stupid show on CBS. I mean it is the dumbest show since the Dukes of Hazzard.

He's far from washed up, as he could kick yours and mine without breathing hard. Besides, his wife's a "10" and I could look at her sitting behind the Huckster through even the most boring speech. :p

Back