New here

Hi, I'm sky dancer. Left leaning politically. Looking for a place to discuss politics and the world without emnity.

Giving this place a try.

sky

I was referred by another member but not sure what hat is being used here.

Cool enough. If we figure out who it is we'll thank them.

Enjoy your stay and if you make it past the "We think you might be somebody else" stuff I'm sure you'll be a good addition to the site.

I won't be staying.

Hang in a little while and you will be ok. There have been a flood of trolls on these pages, and some folks have gotten a bit defensive.

But you do need a thick skin to enjoy it.

Hi, I'm sky dancer. Left leaning politically. Looking for a place to discuss politics and the world without emnity.

Giving this place a try.

sky

Welcome aboard. Nice to have some new blood here. You'll notice there is some emnity and there are those who throw around insults like it's monkey poo but for them that's half the fun of political discussion, try not to take those folks to seriously and enjoy your time here on JPP.

Sky Dancer is a troll. Surprise!

Please see Pg. 3 - 4 in the following thread:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?32004-The-truth-is-in-your-face..../page3

Here is proof that it is Legion:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?31919-the-worst-of-liberalism&p=801570#post801570

When I first joined this site in October, Legion Troll sent me a PM and referred to me as my previous moniker, Tabasco. Since I never revealed that on the boards, I am puzzled as to how he was aware of it, but regardless, this is proof that Katie/Sky Dancer is Legion.

Fuck you, legion. I win again.

Giving this place a try.

sky

Welcome. This site is very fair. You will be able to express yourself without retribution.

It's proof that another member clued me in that you hate the name tabasco. Don't send me any PMs, BTW.

LOL why would I want to send you a message? You act as though I am the stalker, when it is you who somehow determined my previous username. That is creepy as fuck, and makes YOU the stalker.

You stalked the poster who referred me. I had barely joined when I heard about it.

LOL

Right.

The only other person who has accused me of "stalking" is Katie. I doubt she would refer you, considering her ass was handed to her on a silver platter.

Katie/Sky Dancer/Legion/Mojo/million other accounts. All the same. Someone who lives in his mom's basement and has never touched a pair of boobs.

Back