New shooting at Texas college

LOL

KHOU-TV quoted a student, Brittany Mobley, as saying "two dudes basically get into an altercation" and one shot the other.

Although police feel the danger on campus had been "mitigated," Young said, officers were searching for a second suspect who fled to a nearby development area.
He was described as a black male, 18 to 20 years of age wearing a red shirt and Falcons cap.

Sounds like a gang shooting to me.....

actually no...i don't believe anyone died

you should really get your facts straight

but i'm glad you changed your tune from all the time, to this time.

2 great facts came out of this thread from MY perspective.

Gun free zones don't work. Though if we allow Glock's with 100 round drum mags, we must allow conceal and carry owners to carry them as well. ("No way could this end up bad", says a stupid person)

Also, anytime you talk to anyone from Texas their consistant argument is, "Everyone carries a gun here and we don't have shootings". Well it seems both are lies now.

RazorX highlighted black male and assumed it was a gang shooting......so gang's now come in sets of......one? Pretty smart.

Update....

carlton-berry---khou_244x183.jpg

Police said a 22-year-old man was charged late Tuesday in the shootings at Lone Star College near Houston that left him and two others wounded.

A statement from the Harris County Sheriff's Office identified the shooting suspect as Carlton Berry. Spokesman Alan Bernstein said Berry is charged with aggravated assault but remains hospitalized with wounds suffered in the shooting.

Investigators say a fight between two people erupted in gunfire around noon on Tuesday at the community college that prompted a lockdown and eventual evacuation of the campus in north Houston. Three people were hospitalized, including a maintenance worker caught in the crossfire and two others who authorities believe were involved in the gunfire.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...ting-suspect-charged-with-aggravated-assault/

LOL

Back