New Warnings About S.S. and Medicare

cawacko

I don't think anything will be done about this until basically the year the problem comes to a head. Only at that point will D's & R's decide to work together and come up with a solution together in which both party's fall equally on the sword.

Until then it will be the same political blame game where each party blames the other party for the looming crisis and nothing gets done because gaining political points is more important for each party than actually accomplishing something.

New warnings about entitlements shortfall
Medicare unable to pay full benefits by 2019, Social Security by 2041

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23796483

Last edited:
3 trillion dollars of debt is debt whether it is spent on social programs or military.

Our economy would suffer just as much.

But people would have healthcare.

the economy is suffering because we're a consumer based economy, and we keep shipping the jobs consumers need overseas. Plus greedy mortgage lenders were giving out stupid loans to stupid people, and then securitizing the whole mess and reselling the bullshit product.

the economy is suffering because we're a consumer based economy, and we keep shipping the jobs consumers need overseas. Plus greedy mortgage lenders were giving out stupid loans to stupid people, and then securitizing the whole mess and reselling the bullshit product.

Our country is not losing jobs AssHat. We ship lower production jobs overseas and in return we have gained higher producing more productive positions.

Yeah, and who gets left holding the bullshit?

As for the original story, this is the same story as last year and the year before that and the year before that. These aren't new warnings. This is roughly the same information we've heard for the past several years.

all i know is if they aint paying me full benefits ss when i retire.. i aint paying taxes and wont lose sleep over it.

Yeah, and who gets left holding the bullshit?

As for the original story, this is the same story as last year and the year before that and the year before that. These aren't new warnings. This is roughly the same information we've heard for the past several years.

They're not new, but they're just as serious. we've all been suckered into a giant ponzie scheme with no solution.

Back