New York,in Sudden Reversal, to Drop COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate for Health Care Workers

Scott

Verified User
Some good news for those like me who have always loathed the Covid mandates. Perhaps worthy of a constructive comment or 2...

By Zachary Stieber

May 25, 2023

New York officials are rescinding a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for health care workers that led to thousands being fired.

Lawyers for the state announced the sudden move during a hearing on May 24 in a case brought by doctors who faced termination for not getting vaccinated.

“Due to the changing landscape of the COVID-19 pandemic and evolving vaccine recommendations, the New York State Department of Health has begun the process of repealing the COVID-19 vaccine requirement for workers at regulated health care facilities,” the state health department stated.

“This is a big win,” Sujata Gibson, a lawyer representing the plaintiffs in the case, told The Epoch Times in an email. “I cannot underscore enough how significant this is, not only for the 34,000 doctors, nurses, and other health care workers who have been unable to work in this state since 2021, but also for the millions of New Yorkers who have been impacted by the dangerous and crippling staffing crisis that resulted from their forced exodus from the field.”

Some 34,000 workers lost or left their jobs over the mandate, which was imposed in 2021. That reduced the health care workforce in the state by 3.5 percent.

Full article:
New York, in Sudden Reversal, to Drop COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate for Health Care Workers | The Epoch Times

Some good news for those like me who have always loathed the Covid mandates. Perhaps worthy of a constructive comment or 2...

By Zachary Stieber

May 25, 2023

New York officials are rescinding a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for health care workers that led to thousands being fired.

Lawyers for the state announced the sudden move during a hearing on May 24 in a case brought by doctors who faced termination for not getting vaccinated.

“Due to the changing landscape of the COVID-19 pandemic and evolving vaccine recommendations, the New York State Department of Health has begun the process of repealing the COVID-19 vaccine requirement for workers at regulated health care facilities,” the state health department stated.

“This is a big win,” Sujata Gibson, a lawyer representing the plaintiffs in the case, told The Epoch Times in an email. “I cannot underscore enough how significant this is, not only for the 34,000 doctors, nurses, and other health care workers who have been unable to work in this state since 2021, but also for the millions of New Yorkers who have been impacted by the dangerous and crippling staffing crisis that resulted from their forced exodus from the field.”

Some 34,000 workers lost or left their jobs over the mandate, which was imposed in 2021. That reduced the health care workforce in the state by 3.5 percent.

Full article:
New York, in Sudden Reversal, to Drop COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate for Health Care Workers | The Epoch Times

You have loathed the mandates that have saved millions of lives worldwide. That classifies you as an idiot!

You have loathed the mandates that have saved millions of lives worldwide.

Do you have any solid evidence that mandates have saved anyone? Some articles that may help you see the light here:

Death and Lockdowns - There’s no proof that lockdowns save lives but plenty of evidence that they end them. | city-journal.org

Covid Lockdowns Have Killed More People Than Saved | americaoutloud.com

That classifies you as an idiot!

How does adding an ad hominem attack do anything other than creative a toxic environment for dialogue?

There's no solid evidence that the Cov 2 virus (or any other biological virust) even exists, so all your links are moot. For those who aren't aware, I started a thread back in September on this:

Settling the Biological Virus Debate | justplainpolitics.com

It's interesting to see that you, who have zero medical training, pretend to know more than the doctors and experts in the field. [insulting sentence removed]

You've apparently already forgotten about the fact that the thread I created above references a group of doctors and other professionals who have signed a statement pointing out the flaws in virology.

You've apparently already forgotten about the fact that the thread I created above references a group of doctors and other professionals who have signed a statement pointing out the flaws in virology.

Once again you mention this supposed group of doctors and other professionals, but nowhere are they referenced. Therefore they dont exist.

Back