News flash

theMAJORITY

MAJORITYrules-sorry
Some radical liberial group with tech savy hacked into Palins private/gov e-mail and site. They stole e-mails, family photos, and other stuff I am sure, and another part of the scam actually has it on a web site. They claim it is news worthy (and may be it is--but it was stolen from a private account).

i HEARD IT ON CONSERTATIVE TALK RADIO--YOU WILL SEE IT IN THE NEWS IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS. (sorry for the caps)

They mentioned legal action with gross invasion of privacy--lets see what a reformer can do--shall we?

You idiots don't know what your messing with--Saracuda bites back hard. Watch and learn.

Popcorn!!!!---Can I get some popcorn over here please!!!?? Yea--the Mt dew too-- Thank you watermark--now go away.--- This is gonna be a really big shooooooeeeeeeeeeeeee. I love the good old days.

I kinda feel sorry for you lemmings--you never learned how to be American, and you MUST feel like an outcast. Well---------you are--so here is some helpfull advise from my heart to you fine folk.

GET BACK IN THE FUCKING CLOSET YOU HOMOS--IF YOU GONNA JAM YOUR LIFESTYLE DOWN EVERYBODIES THROAT

HEY--YOU FOLKS THAT GAVE UP--LEARN HOW TO DO SOMETHING (many there I am sure already) AND GO OUT TO DO IT FOR YOURSELF. DO IT BERORE YOUR LIFE IS OVER. IT IS YOUR LIFE--YOU DESERVE IT.

YOU RADICAL ENVIRONMENTALISTS--I HAVE KNOWN YOU FOR A LONG TIME--YOUR KILLING US HERE--RELX A BIT, AND LET THE GOOD STUFF RISE. IT WILL.

YOUNG ELITES WITH NO LIFE EXP--LISTEN TO CONSERTATVIE TALK RADIO, AND LEARN AMERICA A BIT SO YOU CAN MAKE A MORE INFORMED DECISION.

just stuff you loosers are going to have to get used to--trying to give you a head start--cause I am a nice FUCKING GUY!!!

HELLLOOOO AMERICA--I HAVE MISSED YA BABY!

Back