News you won’t see on Fox or in the MAGA bubble

archives

Verified User
“FBI finds violent crime declined in 2023”

“Overall violent crime declined an estimated 3% in 2023 from the year before, according to the FBI report Monday. Murders and non-negligent manslaughter dropped nearly 12%.”

“Violent crime has become a focal point in the 2024 presidential race, with former President Donald Trump recently claiming that crime is “through the roof” under President Joe Biden’s administration. Even with the 2020 pandemic surge, violent crime is down dramatically”

“Every agency with at least 1 million people in its jurisdiction provided a full year of data to the FBI, according to the report. What you’re not seeing in that number are a lot of very small agencies”

The only area not to report are the rural communities, so much for the “urban shitholes,” not that facts matter to the right

reminds me of the jobs numbers
Ah, back to they got to be lying cause I don’t like what they say

MAGA is more acceptable of lies without evidence than actual facts, especially if the lies confirm the reality they want to believe is true

Ah, back to they got to be lying cause I don’t like what they say

MAGA is more acceptable of lies without evidence than actual facts, especially if the lies confirm the reality they want to believe is true
were the initial job numbers wrong in her favor?

yes or no

Back