Next On Pay-Per-View: Antifa vs. Fascists On A Remote Island

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
Also coming: The Hunger Games: The Battle of Antifa and Fascists.

The Antifa and Fascist faggots are dumped on a remote island with hidden weapons hidden all over. People are charged for pay-per-view and are allowed to purchase weapons of their choice and have them hidden where they want them hidden.
Bets are also accepted.

cInzb3s.jpg

As a bonus, one must go past this BLM warrior for a cache of weapons.

NnzZaQ1.jpg

Dodge Challengers are accepted.

reTUYUi.jpg

Smacking around women are also allowed.

4Ub5EBq.gif

At night, the tiki torches will be lit, providing visibility.

jaOCcJ6.jpg

Add anything you want to this.

I think you will have to search all over the nation to find a few fascist. I have never met one. I have met a few neo nazis aka national allience members.Im more then likely on a couple of list
For people to fuck up but they know ill shoot them if they screw with me.
Now what id like to see is antifa go against bikers . or blm go against bikers . man on man.

I think you will have to search all over the nation to find a few fascist. I have never met one. I have met a few neo nazis aka national allience members.Im more then likely on a couple of list
For people to fuck up but they know ill shoot them if they screw with me.
Now what id like to see is antifa go against bikers . or blm go against bikers . man on man.

BLM aren't the rioters. Sorry buddy.

You mean leftists vs leftists? Fascism was always a leftist ideology. That is why leftists across the board give a standing ovation for the publication of "Mein Kampf". And if you utter Musolini's sayings, leftists will readily clammor and applaud!

Back