NFL Playoff thread

The playoffs are over,the morning talking heads,all say the Patriot dynasty is over!
Is it?

Yes, they'll have KC and Baltimore on the road, Brady and Belichick could be on their last roundup, everything comes to an end, certainly will make a lot of NFL fans happy

The playoffs are over,the morning talking heads,all say the Patriot dynasty is over!
Is it?

For the moment- it could be.

Because Baltimore looks like the better team this year! Baltimore is the only team to win 14 games this year.

The Ravens beat up on New England 37 - 20 already this year.

The Ravens are most likely to be in the Superbowl this year and win it, than any other team!

The NE dynasty will not be over until Brady retires- THEN IT IS OVER! YES! HE IS THAT GOOD!

Last edited:
For the moment- it could be.

Because Baltimore looks like the better team this year! Baltimore is the only team to win 14 games this year.

The Ravens beat up on New England 37 - 20 already this year.

The Raven are most likely to be in the Superbowl this year and win it, than any other team!

The NE dynasty will not be over until Brady retires- THEN IT IS OVER! YES! HE IS THAT GOOD!

I don't think Brady will be in N.E. Next year,I expect him to be traded or released.

I don't think Brady will be in N.E. Next year,I expect him to be traded or released.

Brady will have his job in New England as long as he and his fans wants him to be the quarterback.

They do have a backup with lots of potential- waiting in the wing!

And as long as NE has a top 10 great offensive line to protect Brady- he will go on to play another year or more!

NE is graded as having the 8th best offensive line-

Offensive lines don't always win your games for you- but they do give teams the best opportunities to win games!

The Eagles and the Cowboys have the very best offensive lines- they only batted 500 this season- BUT THEIR QUARTERBACKS WERE BEST PROTECTED ALL YEAR!

Brady will have his job in New England as long as he and his fans wants him to be the quarterback.

They do have a backup with lots of potential- waiting in the wing!

And as long as NE has a top 10 great offensive line to protect Brady- he will go on to play another year or more!

NE is graded as having the 8th best offensive line-

Offensive lines don't always win your games for you- but they do give teams the best opportunities to win games!

The Eagles and the Cowboys have the very best offensive lines- they only batted 500 this season- BUT THEIR QUARTERBACKS WERE BEST PROTECTED ALL YEAR!

I think Belicheck is ready to move on from Brady

I'll take the Packers by 7 over the Seahawks, 27-20, the 49ers by 10 over the Vikings, 34-24, the Ravens by 13 over the Titans, 30-17, and my one upset pick, the Texans by 3 over the Chiefs, 27-24.

Only so far you can go when you're coach's philosophy is to only play two quarters of offense. I'm rooting for a Packers-Chiefs replay of SB I.

Only so far you can go when you're coach's philosophy is to only play two quarters of offense. I'm rooting for a Packers-Chiefs replay of SB I.

Saints then Seahawks my two teams. Probably won't even watch the remaining games. Not really interested. Now tomorrow....

Since before the playoffs even began, I predicted a Chiefs Packers superbowl, and I still stick by that prediction now. The WWENFL is a scripted pile purely meant for entertainment purposes, and what better story-line for the "100th year of the NFL" than a "re-match" of the very first superbowl? Plus, Rodgers and Mahomes have that State Farm commercial together right now. Funny how the playoffs just magically play out that way "by chance".

As for who will win the superbowl, who knows who cares... Might be cooler lore if Green Bay won the 100th year of the WWENFL given their storied history, so I lean towards them winning it all, but I wouldn't guarantee that. What I will guarantee, however, is a Chiefs Packers superbowl.

Oh, and my lack of excitement of the Packers "winning it all" is coming from someone who's State team IS the Packers, and from someone who doesn't even like the Packers (ever since Favre left... I was a huge Favre fan and loved the Packers back then) because the Packers' current star players act like a bunch of dicks, especially Rodgers. I'm more of a Seahawks fan myself (Russell Wilson has character and a team spirit, unlike Rodgers who is a dick and is all "me me I me I" and more worried about his stats than anything else).

Last edited:
The Chiefs vs Texans game gave me a freakin heart attack, then an adrenaline rush! Unbelievable.

I am hoping for a KC vs Green Bay Super Bowl, but as Mahomes says, one game at a time. Next, the Titans!

Back