NFL referees

Mason Michaels

Verified User
NFL referees are the worse ever week,they decide a couple of games by bad calls!
They are flag happy,nitpicking.
Making some games unwatchable!

NFL referees are the worse ever week,they decide a couple of games by bad calls!
They are flag happy,nitpicking.
Making some games unwatchable!

I get my football fix on Saturday. By Sunday I'm usually golfing, gardening, or training on a bike,swim or run. The NFL should go to flag football rules and be done with pussy footing around with the rules. Offensive linemen with their hands behind their backs.
They can placate the SJW's protesting during the anthem with public service announcements at halftime with sexual harassment education, racial sensitivity education, and LGBT awareness.

I get my football fix on Saturday. By Sunday I'm usually golfing, gardening, or training on a bike,swim or run. The NFL should go to flag football rules and be done with pussy footing around with the rules. Offensive linemen with their hands behind their backs.
They can placate the SJW's protesting during the anthem with public service announcements at halftime with sexual harassment education, racial sensitivity education, and LGBT awareness.

As long as the corporate state can still murder unarmed citizens in the streets I don't see an issue with it.

Back