NFL tv rating

Celticguy

Has it occurred to them that it may have to do with the escalating turnover of players ?
They took a risk promoting individuals I think so with Manning gone and hAlf the teams with qbs you never heard of that interest is lagging ?
And lets not forget half the league are playing .500 ball.
Sure the idiot in SF didn't help but it's not just him.

Manning is the only superstar QB to have departed over the past few years, though. That still leaves you with Brady and Rodgers, plus the promise of a superstar in Luck, as well as other soon-to-be stars like Derek Carr and Famous Jameis (and Wentz, Dak, etc.). If there is a superstar aspect of the NFL that is missing, it is RB. With Lynch now retired, the run game is kind of dead to the public, although Ajayi and Elliot could help revive it a bit. Back in the day, the public loved a Bo Jackson, a Walter Payton, or an OJ.

Romo, Rodgers ain't Rodgers anymore ditto big ben.
And Beast Mode is gone among others.
But the mediocrity/parity thing hurts a lot.

I stopped watching and going to games this year, way too many flags and play stoppage, baseball moves faster and that is like watching grass grow. Everyone is so worried about getting hurt it has HURT the game. I did not watch a single game start to finish this year and even though fantasy was decent I may let this be my last year as well.

Back