NH turnout "absolutely huge," supplies of Democratic ballots are "running low"

Cypress

NH turnout "absolutely huge," supplies of Democratic ballots are "running low"

Could be turning into a major blow out of clinton.

Here's to praying that Edwards comes in second :clink:

MSNBC just reported that "the NH Secretary of State's office is in the process of locating extra ballots to ship to towns that expressed concerns that supplies are running low. Concern is primarily on the Democratic side."

It's only 1:00 PM and towns are already worried about running low on ballots. Wow.

ABC has a report that turnout is "absolutely huge":

ABC News' Karen Travers Reports: New Hampshire Deputy Secretary of State Dave Scanlan told ABC News that turnout among primary voters today is "absolutely huge" -- and there are concerns about running out of ballots in towns like Portsmouth, Keene, Hudson and Pelham.

"Turnout is absolutely huge and towns are starting to get concerned that they may not have enough ballots," Scanlan said. "We are working on those issues. Everything else seems to be going smoothly."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/01/new-hampshire-t.html

guys in my office that live in NH went this am. said waited in line for 30min plus even at 6am.

How many times can you say "running out of ballots" in the same post?

Anyhow, I don't think this is what Hillary wanted to see is it?

older people vote early, watergerber is not even up at 7am. This retired guy I play tennis with always goes at opening to avoid lines.

older people vote early, watergerber is not even up at 7am. This retired guy I play tennis with always goes at opening to avoid lines.

I literally did not know they kept the polls open all day. I, my dad, and my entire family, have always gone to vote at around 7 PM, 5 PM at earliest. I thought they opened at like 4 PM. Hell, maybe they do in Mississippi...

I literally did not know they kept the polls open all day. I, my dad, and my entire family, have always gone to vote at around 7 PM, 5 PM at earliest. I thought they opened at like 4 PM. Hell, maybe they do in Mississippi...

Down south, they robo-call black people to tell them that voting is on Wednesday.

Back