Nigga's That Are So Complexed That They Can't Be Honest

I wonder about this constantly. I wonder what their driving motives and considerations are. I wonder about their inferiority complexes might be all about. Can't we just be ourselves and not worry so much about the other ones? I'm right now at a complete loss for understanding. Certainly a few of the more intelligent among you can help me through this dilemma. Please do.

Petula

I wonder about this constantly. I wonder what their driving motives and considerations are. I wonder about their inferiority complexes might be all about. Can't we just be ourselves and not worry so much about the other ones? I'm right now at a complete loss for understanding. Certainly a few of the more intelligent among you can help me through this dilemma. Please do.

Petula
It begins with the DNC. If these shepherds of welfare would stop treating black people like adorable morons, that would go far toward giving them self worth.

It begins with the DNC. If these shepherds of welfare would stop treating black people like adorable morons, that would go far toward giving them self worth.

dear fucking idiot,

you and your fucking racists assed friend who started this thread need to face reality.

Look at the Dem party.

Now realize right from the top ( black man as president) black people help RUN the DEM party.

Black people help SET and write the Dem platform.

You are soooooooooo fucking prejudice you refuse to understand BLACK PEOPLE are involved in everything in this country.

they are NOT just slaves standing by to see what the master forces on them anymore.

your brain is stuck in the distant past.

you LIE to yourself every minute of your fucking miserable life.

The rest of the world is not suffering from your same mental illness.

fuck you very much

this is not food.

this is reality

racists are the exact idiots this country needs to PURGE.

I will NEVER ignore racists

Petula

shut the fuck up you dirt bag racist weasel

you fool no one with your idiot games

so I should have NOT spit in that drug dealers face because he was a 6'3" 300lbs black man?

that would have been prejudice huh

I am an equal opportunity drug dealer shamer.

I also sprayed with a hose another 6'3" 300lbs white drug dealer

so I should have NOT spit in that drug dealers face because he was a 6'3" 300lbs black man? that would have been prejudice huh

You didn't spit in a white man's face, did you, racist? Even though you made the same baseless allegation against him?

Back