"No Fly?" Really?

Robo

Verified User
Last night the majority of the Republican candidates promoted a “No Fly Zone” only God knows where in the middle east. From what I could gather, areas of Iraq, Syria and even Jordan were recommended by the candidates for No Fly Zone protections by the United States. It should be noted at this point that a middle east No Fly Zone is also the promotion of the other BIG government Progressive neo-conservative Hillary Clinton. That fact alone should be a red flag to any rational folks that a middle east No Fly Zone is a really, really bad idea.

Here’s the probable likely scenarios delivered by a middle east NO Fly Zone.

(1), American and Russian aircraft end up shooting at each-other even shooting each-other down and starting a war between Russia and America.

(2), ISIS bombed and brought down a Russian civilian aircraft. The effect of that sure as hell will be massive Russian repercussions against ISIS, surely a positive event. An American No Fly Zone will sure as hell provide a “Safe Zone” for ISIS to hide from those Russian repercussions.

(3), None of the Presidential Candidate promoters of the middle east No Fly Zone can or will even attempt to tell the American People how long and at what cost the No Fly Zone will have to be in effect, because they never calculate those cost and untended consequences before they preach their macho imperialist, testosterone generated authoritarianism.

Last night the majority of the Republican candidates promoted a “No Fly Zone” only God knows where in the middle east. From what I could gather, areas of Iraq, Syria and even Jordan were recommended by the candidates for No Fly Zone protections by the United States. It should be noted at this point that a middle east No Fly Zone is also the promotion of the other BIG government Progressive neo-conservative Hillary Clinton. That fact alone should be a red flag to any rational folks that a middle east No Fly Zone is a really, really bad idea.

Here’s the probable likely scenarios delivered by a middle east NO Fly Zone.

(1), American and Russian aircraft end up shooting at each-other even shooting each-other down and starting a war between Russia and America.

(2), ISIS bombed and brought down a Russian civilian aircraft. The effect of that sure as hell will be massive Russian repercussions against ISIS, surely a positive event. An American No Fly Zone will sure as hell provide a “Safe Zone” for ISIS to hide from those Russian repercussions.

(3), None of the Presidential Candidate promoters of the middle east No Fly Zone can or will even attempt to tell the American People how long and at what cost the No Fly Zone will have to be in effect, because they never calculate those cost and untended consequences before they preach their macho imperialist, testosterone generated authoritarianism.

I say we just allow Putin to continue with his plan, what ever it is.

go get your proof

You're a Hillary supporter and you have no idea she's been touting the no-fly over Syria as her position? Do you actually pay attention to anything?

So guess she wants war and its good for her masters pocketbook

again you see a call for documentation as a bad thing?

why?

because you dont like facts

LOL, 'the sky is blue'

Go get documentation asshole, see you hate facts!

Great argument Desh.

Trump was to build a wall along the Mexican border.

Go get documentation asshole see you hate facts!

because we don't want WWIII

that dynamic is about to change I think after this plane downing.

I may support it in the future if that pans out

Back