No god.

freshsea

Banned
That's right. There is no Santa Clause, no tooth fairy and no god. It is true that there is some supernatural stuff that happens sometimes. But it only makes a ghost of a difference. Which is .99999% nothing. Reality is what matters. For example, in my lifetime I have seen tens of thousands of buildings. I have also driven down thousands of miles of roads. I have also eaten many cultivated plants. Not one building, even doghouse, has ever been miracled into existence. Not one inch of any road has ever been miracled into existence. Not one furrow in a cultivated field has ever been miracled into existence.

Here is something else for you to keep in mind. Religion doesn't get rid of evil. It is the cause of it! Because evil is the only result that can ultimately come from lies. And lies are what religion is all about.

That's right. There is no Santa Clause, no tooth fairy and no god. It is true that there is some supernatural stuff that happens sometimes. But it only makes a ghost of a difference. Which is .99999% nothing. Reality is what matters. For example, in my lifetime I have seen tens of thousands of buildings. I have also driven down thousands of miles of roads. I have also eaten many cultivated plants. Not one building, even doghouse, has ever been miracled into existence. Not one inch of any road has ever been miracled into existence. Not one furrow in a cultivated field has ever been miracled into existence.

Here is something else for you to keep in mind. Religion doesn't get rid of evil. It is the cause of it! Because evil is the only result that can ultimately come from lies. And lies are what religion is all about.

And...…......………...……………………..WHAT??

Thank you for squaring all of that for the rest of us.

You idiot. :)

There is no dark side of the moon

Tell me how.

This is one of the few Sites the Christian Jihadis assemble on and Plan their Caliphate. Their Goal is a Cross on every Mountain Top, a Prayer in every School, and The Ten Commandments in every Courthouse.
Plus, they have already agreed that 'The Christian Republic of America' is what the New Name will be after the Takeover.

In another thread,you were quoting the Bible??

This is one of the few Sites the Christian Jihadis assemble on and Plan their Caliphate. Their Goal is a Cross on every Mountain Top, a Prayer in every School, and The Ten Commandments in every Courthouse.
Plus, they have already agreed that 'The Christian Republic of America' is what the New Name will be after the Takeover.

Their plan is to replace Jesus,with their Orange Messiah.

That isn't telling me how. That is telling me just how fucked up the christian religion is. Though there are worse religions. Such as islam.

So how old are you?

That's right. There is no Santa Clause, no tooth fairy and no god.
Okay. You have faith in several religions. Got it.

It is true that there is some supernatural stuff that happens sometimes.
Define "supernatural". Define "natural".

But it only makes a ghost of a difference. Which is .99999% nothing.
Here, you're making up numbers.

Reality is what matters.
Define "reality".

For example, in my lifetime I have seen tens of thousands of buildings. I have also driven down thousands of miles of roads. I have also eaten many cultivated plants.
Me too.

Not one building, even doghouse, has ever been miracled into existence. Not one inch of any road has ever been miracled into existence. Not one furrow in a cultivated field has ever been miracled into existence.
Define "miracled".

Here is something else for you to keep in mind. Religion doesn't get rid of evil. It is the cause of it!
No. Religion in and of itself is fine. In fact, we all are religious about one thing or another, as mankind is a religious animal. It is fundamentalism that is at the root of various evils. You yourself are being a fundamentalist. You are attempting to prove your religions you mentioned at the start of this post.

Because evil is the only result that can ultimately come from lies. And lies are what religion is all about.
Redefinition Fallacy (religion <-> lies)
Circular Argument Fallacy (attempting to prove your religions)

Back