No Long Posts, I PROMISE

jollie

What's wrong, Lady T, cant take TRUE CRITICISM of your Phony, Inexperienced Candidate? Crying to "Damo, he's making multiple posts, waaaa, waaaa"? You'd BETTER GET USED TO IT, 'cause you're gonna KEEP SEEING IT FOR A YEAR. IN TV CAMPAIGN ADS, Haaaahahaa!! And as LONG as you keep trying to TURN OBAMA'S VOTING TO NOT GIVE COMFORT AND TREATMENT TO NEWBORN INFANTS AS A JOKE, I WILL CONTINUE TO PUT IT UP.
Let me ask you a question, Lady T, seeing you think these baies dying is such a JOKE. How do you FEEL, that THREE BLACK BABIES ARE ABORTED, FOR EVERY ONE WHITE BABY. Doesn't that sound kinda like Eugenics? Do you KNOW what that is? It's EXTREME RACISM. Ever hear the word G-E-N-O-C-I-D-E? Hmmmmmmm? Ever hear of a guy name Adolf Hitler? Hmmm? I got one last thing, for ya, 'cause i thik you're a Lost Cause. When all the Little Black, Brown, and Babies from Liberal Mommies are Aborted, What will be the Political philosiphy of the people LEFT? Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

"What's wrong, Lady T, cant take TRUE CRITICISM of your Phony, Inexperienced Candidate? "

I told you I agree with you. he's a lying baby killing racist.

"I got one last thing, for ya, 'cause i thik you're a Lost Cause. When all the Little Black, Brown, and Babies from Liberal Mommies are Aborted, What will be the Political philosiphy of the people LEFT? Hmmmmmmmmmmm?"

We hate all babies equally.

Although, I'm not sure, perhaps you can start a new thread. Some how in this thread, the ideas are a little hazy.

Never mind, you're so dumb and brainwashed, you didnt GET it. I was saying, When all the Little Black, Brown, and Babies from Liberal Mommies are Aborted, What will be the Political philosiphy of the people LEFT? Answer, for the Intellectually Challenged: They will All be Conservative.

Never mind, you're so dumb and brainwashed, you didnt GET it. I was saying, When all the Little Black, Brown, and Babies from Liberal Mommies are Aborted, What will be the Political philosiphy of the people LEFT? Answer, for the Intellectually Challenged: They will All be Conservative.

:stup2:

Duh! Get it now? All Liberals aborted? Only Conservatives left? Never mind. Go chant at an anti-Bush Rally, and get ready for your Dominance over Whites, haha.

LMAO. Am I getting to you? Feel like you have to bottom line it now?

Although, try that same post in new thread now. I think I'm on the verge of it finally sinking in this time.

Really.

Duh! Get it now? All Liberals aborted? Only Conservatives left? Never mind. Go chant at an anti-Bush Rally, and get ready for your Dominance over Whites, haha.

we don't really do the anti-Bush rallies anymore. we've really been focused on baby killing and slavery.

Y'know, Tiana, I sincerely hope I'm WRONG, that if this guy WINS, he WON'T be the Disaster that many beleive him to be. It would guarantee a Conservative, in 2012, but I am not selfish enough, to want to see My Country's Economy suffer, be attacked, or see WWIII break out. The End.

Y'know, Tiana, I sincerely hope I'm WRONG, that if this guy WINS, he WON'T be the Disaster that many beleive him to be. It would guarantee a Conservative, in 2012, but I am not selfish enough, to want to see My Country's Economy suffer, be attacked, or see WWIII break out. The End.

Can I hold you to that promise?

Yes, you can HOLD me to it, if you will be a little more serious, about your views, when we're debating something, but still be fun!

1.gif

Back