No need for fear, blyat is here!

if your gopnik im listen

if western spy = idi na hui blyat

sou who are you chose visely

A gropnik is basically an uneducated, poor, working class idiot. Basically he's saying if you are a redneck he's on your side. If you are a western spy he poorly transliterates "fuck off..." Suka blyat, idi nahui would be a better transliteration and gives subtext (Means: bitch, fuck off)...

Context for y'all.

A gropnik is basically an uneducated, poor, working class idiot. Basically he's saying if you are a redneck he's on your side. If you are a western spy he poorly transliterates "fuck off..." Suka blyat, idi nahui would be a better transliteration and gives subtext (Means: bitch, fuck off)...

Context for y'all.

спасибо

Context for y'all.

Wouldn't it be Cyka Blyat in the Latin alphabet?

Everywhere I've gone I've seen it the other way. Weird.

In Cyrillic, the y is the oo sound. In transliteration you use u for that letter. The y in the english alphabet in transliteration is for the "yerih" this letter: ы. This has no english equivalent. It's a back of the throat sound that we simply don't have in english.

The word suka, as I said pronounced "sooka" is how I would write that word in transliteration (using our Greek alphabet in equivalence).

The word blyat is literally 4 letters in Cyrillic... сука блят together means "bitch", сука by itself means bitch as well... блят is relatively unnecessary in this saying. It means, by itself, blazes.

Last edited:

Context for y'all.
Oh great. Another communist? Like Skidmark wasn’t enough. Oh well...at least his English is better.

I learned something new a gropnik is a Russian redneck. Though his spelling GOPnik is probably the correct spelling in the US.

In Filipino a redneck is called a taga-bundok. The American slang word boondocks is derived from the Filipino word bundok and essentially mean the same thing.

Last edited:
Back