No one is more stupid , ugly , hateful and mentally ill then Trump

jbander

Verified User
This is insane , at this point Trump is looking at 81 felony charges , with three more added and 7 more close to being added. That will be 91 with Georgia coming up which is the one he can't hide from, there will be way over 100 felony charges against this creep. Now many of the charges are coming from Right wing people. and the witnesses against him in all cases have been people deep into Trumps hate group and hate party their testimony is literally where every charge is coming from , when he goes to court . Like the jan6th hearing, all the witnesses they will use against him will be his family his lawyers his closest allies , his cabinet people he picked out personally. YOU JUST HAVE TO LAUGH AT THESE CLOWNS. They are gun ho behind the biggest traitor to this country that has existed in the last 200 years. Their vote is s direct vote for dictatorship. These people are the enemy!

This is insane , at this point Trump is looking at 81 felony charges , with three more added and 7 more close to being added. That will be 91 with Georgia coming up which is the one he can't hide from, there will be way over 100 felony charges against this creep. Now many of the charges are coming from Right wing people. and the witnesses against him in all cases have been people deep into Trumps hate group and hate party their testimony is literally where every charge is coming from , when he goes to court . Like the jan6th hearing, all the witnesses they will use against him will be his family his lawyers his closest allies , his cabinet people he picked out personally. YOU JUST HAVE TO LAUGH AT THESE CLOWNS. They are gun ho behind the biggest traitor to this country that has existed in the last 200 years. Their vote is s direct vote for dictatorship. These people are the enemy!

Riiiight.

Agree. Not just the worst US President. Trump is the worst person in America.

The Atlantic, a solidly Leftist, even radical Leftist source says this:

Stop Waiting for Trump to Get Convicted
The chances that the criminal cases against the former president will be successful are slim to none, and that will only embolden him and his followers.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...iminal-cases-against-trump-are-doomed/627113/

That's from a writer that thoroughly despises Trump.

Bragg’s case against Trump hits a wall of skepticism — even from Trump’s critics
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/04/05/alvin-bragg-case-against-trump-00090602

A year ago, Trump's critics salivated at his impending doom in case after case as they were about to be dropped on him. Today, as the articles I linked--and there are others--show, that enthusiasm has died to a barely glowing ember as the actual cases proceed.

That's the problem here. His enemies were so blinded by their hatred of the man that they brought half-assed charges, repeatedly now, thinking This time we've got him! while not recognizing the weakness of their case. It goes for both impeachments. And, now it is very likely going to go for the various criminal cases being brought.

If you really want to get Trump you need to be damn sure to dot all the 'i's' and cross all the 't's.' That isn't happening right now. If Trump walks, it will only embolden him and his faithful to push harder and further than they otherwise would.

Say what you want, but more reasoned voices and minds know none of what's been pressed to date is anywhere close to a slam-dunk sure thing.

"TRUMP is not person, this is vermin to be exterminated!"

I dont want him dead

I want him in prison for life along with the others who helped him

to never leave prison again until they die

I wish them a very long life in prison

So we can point at them and laugh while calling them a pack of stupid losers

Yeah I hope they live really long lives

IN PRISON

I'm thinking somebody is jealous of Trump.

No! It is Trump and his ass-kissers that are very Jealous of Biden and the Democrats!

So jealous, it has torn them a whole new asshole to bleed out all of their hatred towards Biden and his Democrats that support him.

Let it Bleed!

Rolling-Stones-let-it-bleed.jpg

Last edited:
The Atlantic, a solidly Leftist, even radical Leftist source says this:

Stop Waiting for Trump to Get Convicted
The chances that the criminal cases against the former president will be successful are slim to none, and that will only embolden him and his followers.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...iminal-cases-against-trump-are-doomed/627113/

That's from a writer that thoroughly despises Trump.

Bragg’s case against Trump hits a wall of skepticism — even from Trump’s critics
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/04/05/alvin-bragg-case-against-trump-00090602

A year ago, Trump's critics salivated at his impending doom in case after case as they were about to be dropped on him. Today, as the articles I linked--and there are others--show, that enthusiasm has died to a barely glowing ember as the actual cases proceed.

That's the problem here. His enemies were so blinded by their hatred of the man that they brought half-assed charges, repeatedly now, thinking This time we've got him! while not recognizing the weakness of their case. It goes for both impeachments. And, now it is very likely going to go for the various criminal cases being brought.

If you really want to get Trump you need to be damn sure to dot all the 'i's' and cross all the 't's.' That isn't happening right now. If Trump walks, it will only embolden him and his faithful to push harder and further than they otherwise would.

Say what you want, but more reasoned voices and minds know none of what's been pressed to date is anywhere close to a slam-dunk sure thing.

Today, as the articles you posted show, you don't seem to know what year it is.
An article from March of 2022 bemoaning the lack of a solid criminal case against Trump says nothing about the current case against him.
An article about the case in NY the day after it was revealed says nothing about the current status of the case and says nothing about the Federal case.

Back