No va Cain

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

No va: Spanish for "it does not go"....

"Herman Cain seems to be a no-go because he is not the most polished speaker to begin with. Put him up against Obama and we’re done."

Arizona Republican

Herman-Cain-Won-GOP-Debate.jpeg
http://tucsoncitizen.com/arizona-hispanic-republicans/tag/herman-cain/

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;812873 said:
No va: Spanish for "it does not go"....

"Herman Cain seems to be a no-go because he is not the most polished speaker to begin with. Put him up against Obama and we’re done."

Arizona Republican

Herman-Cain-Won-GOP-Debate.jpeg
http://tucsoncitizen.com/arizona-hispanic-republicans/tag/herman-cain/

Well it's really funny to me then, if you really do believe this about Cain, you should be happy as hell he's the frontrunner! I mean, a complete political noob, with zero experience in public office, who is "not the most polished speaker" ...looks like you would be elated!If I were in your shoes and that's how I felt about Cain, damn if I would say a word... let the R's nominate him... hope and pray they do... but that doesn't seem to be your sentiments at all... you have now posted over a dozen threads about the 'dark horse' (still with no substantive complaint)...as if you are desperately trying to derail his candidacy... why would you want to derail the candidacy of someone you are so sure is going to lose? Makes no sense, does it?

"...scrubbed from Cain's official story is his long tenure as a director at a Midwest energy corporation named Aquila that, like the infamous Enron Corporation, recklessly dove into the wild west of energy trading and speculation—and ultimately screwed its employees out of tens of millions of dollars.

...thousands of employees saw their retirement funds eviscerated thanks to Aquila's Enron-esque activities. (In 2007, Aquila settled with the employees for $10.5 million. Not long after, Aquila merged with other Midwestern energy companies and now no longer operates as Aquila.)

Cain served on the board of directors throughout Aquila's ill-fated trading misadventure and the subsequent collapse of the company's retirement fund.

In fact, he chaired the board's compensation committee, which, according to the lawsuit, had direct oversight of the push to get employees to invest more and more in Aquila stock.

As chair of the compensation committee, Cain also saw fit to dole out $30 million in bonuses, not including stock options, to the top five execs at Aquila in 2002, with the company's stock plummeting.

A month after the Kansas City Star reported on the hefty bonuses in July 2002, the company laid off 500 employees, and the losses to employees holding company stock had reached hundreds of millions of dollars.

As a board member, Cain would've had direct knowledge of Aquila's activities, says Fred Taylor Isquith, a New York attorney who litigated the employee class action. Asked if it was fair to place blame on Cain for the debacle at Aquila, Isquith replied, "Yes, I believe it is."

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/05/herman-cain-aquila-lawsuit-2012

Back