No way was the shooter a right winger....

Stone

Contributor
Unless you think that right wingers donate money to ACT BLUE which as we all know is a left wing group. All this is is YET ANOTHER set up con job like just about everything else the left does. A scam,...disinfo. What a bunch of scumbags. The kid registered as a republican because this was in planning for awhile now.

Shooter a republican? Yeah,...sure... :rolleyes:

"Crooks is registered to vote as a Republican in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, according to county voter records. His voter registration status has been active since 2021."

Like I say,....a set up job,...as always. He's a lefty, you can bet your ass on that. Probably even involved with antifa or some other scummy group. Actually,...I hope the LW media continues to push this propaganda hoax,...that way it will blow up in their faces again just like it always does and they will AGAIN be exposed as the liars and con men they are.

Like I say,....a set up job,...as always. He's a lefty, you can bet your ass on that. Probably even involved with antifa or some other scummy group. Actually,...I hope the LW media continues to push this propaganda hoax,...that way it will blow up in their faces again just like it always does and they will AGAIN be exposed as the liars and con men they are.
It says he registered to vote Republican back in 2021. Has he been planning this false flag operation for three years?

It says he registered to vote Republican back in 2021. Has he been planning this false flag operation for three years?
Probably not this one,....no,...but other antifa like scumbag moves as the left is so inclined to be involved in. He donated to left wing causes.......FACT!

Unless you think that right wingers donate money to ACT BLUE which as we all know is a left wing group. All this is is YET ANOTHER set up con job like just about everything else the left does. A scam,...disinfo. What a bunch of scumbags. The kid registered as a republican because this was in planning for awhile now.

"Crooks is registered to vote as a Republican in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, according to county voter records. His voter registration status has been active since 2021."

And there you go. Just as I thought,....crooks was no republican. Antifa scam job,....thats what this was. The older antifa scum have probably been grooming the dumb kid for awhile now. Thankfully they failed.
Yep, and desh and the leftards here are full of shit.

Yep, and desh and the leftards here are full of shit.
Exactly. Some are dumb enuff to believe the silly bullshit but most of them know the truth that this was done by a left wing group. By the way.....have you been reading any of Hume's posts in here this am? HOLY shit is he dumb,.....i fully expect him to have his door kicked in shortly. The things he is saying this morning in a public forum are way off the rails,...things you just can not say. GOOD,....hopefully they drag the crazy bastard off to a cell somewhere.

Or he wanted to vote in the Republican primary like A LOT of raving Democrats did. They wanted to vote against Trump.

Exactly. Some are dumb enuff to believe the silly bullshit but most of them know the truth that this was done by a left wing group. By the way.....have you been reading any of Hume's posts in here this am? HOLY shit is he dumb,.....i fully expect him to have his door kicked in shortly. The things he is saying this morning in a public forum are way off the rails,...things you just can not say. GOOD,....hopefully they drag the crazy bastard off to a cell somewhere.
He said them last night too. I hope the Secret Service comes after him.

Screenshot-20240714-085702-2.jpg

Magats can shut their big fat dirty mouths immediately now.

Back