Noam Chomsky on Obama and his Cabinet Selections

blackascoal

The Force is With Me
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEJyrrgUvFI"]YouTube - Noam Chomsky on Obama and his Cabinet Selections[/ame]

"Many of those who Obama chose for his economic team shouldn't have been getting appointments, they should be getting subpoenas"

"His choices are like selecting Osama Bin Laden to run the war on terror"

"By now Jews in the US are the most privileged and influential part of the population... Anti-Semitism is no longer a problem, fortunately. Its raised, but its raised because privileged people want to make sure they have total control, not just 98% control."

With Obama, Israel and less than 2% of the American population. is now in full control of the American government.

Would that make him racist?

The term is self-hating Jew, and there is no way you don't know that bac. I'm not saying that Chomsky is one. I like his work. But that would be the term. And I think that anyone can be self-hating. There are a lot of self-hating women. We call them the Republican Ladies Club, you probably have heard of them, they meet locally for lunch and stuff?

I like Chomsky, but, I just am not where he is at, at this time.

The term is self-hating Jew, and there is no way you don't know that bac. I'm not saying that Chomsky is one. I like his work. But that would be the term. And I think that anyone can be self-hating. There are a lot of self-hating women. We call them the Republican Ladies Club, you probably have heard of them, they meet locally for lunch and stuff?

I like Chomsky, but, I just am not where he is at, at this time.

There are hundreds of organizations of so-called "self-hating" jews .. which usually means they don't kiss the ass of the Israeli government, and/or have the courage to speak truth as they see it.

My point about "Does that make him racist" was meant for Damo's comment about a black man speaking ill of black people. That doesn't make him racist and doesn't make him "self-hating."

Is Bill Cosby a "self-hating" black man? .. NO, he isn't. He's an arrogant bastard who hates to be challenged, but he isn't self-hating.

The term "self-hating" is bullshit in my opinion. If you're like me but don't agree with me, then you must be "self-hating" .. not that you have a different perspective.

There are hundreds of organizations of so-called "self-hating" jews .. which usually means they don't kiss the ass of the Israeli government, and/or have the courage to speak truth as they see it.

My point about "Does that make him racist" was meant for Damo's comment about a black man speaking ill of black people. That doesn't make him racist and doesn't make him "self-hating."

Is Bill Cosby a "self-hating" black man? .. NO, he isn't. He's an arrogant bastard who hates to be challenged, but he isn't self-hating.

The term "self-hating" is bullshit in my opinion. If you're like me but don't agree with me, then you must be "self-hating" .. not that you have a different perspective.

I agree it's used that way often, especially when it's applied to jews. I also agree about Bill Cosby on both counts. But I disagree that it's a bullshit term. There is no term which better describes someone like Ken Melham. A homosexual who was the head of an organization actively bashing and demonizing homosexuals in order to gain political power. I believe the term has its place.

I agree it's used that way often, especially when it's applied to jews. I also agree about Bill Cosby on both counts. But I disagree that it's a bullshit term. There is no term which better describes someone like Ken Melham. A homosexual who was the head of an organization actively bashing and demonizing homosexuals in order to gain political power. I believe the term has its place.

Allow me to back up .. I agree that the term is over-used, often to the detriment of the quality of its use.

Melham does indeed qualify.

Back