Nobel Prize Winner Disputes Hillary’s Role in Irish Peace Process

blackascoal

The Force is With Me

An interesting article from the Telegraph that’s definitely worth a read today, that again calls into question the substantive accomplishments of Hillary Clinton in foreign policy. Lord Trimble, who won a Nobel Peace Prize for his work bringing peace to Northern Ireland had this to say about Clinton’s involvement:

“I don’t know there was much she did apart from accompanying Bill [Clinton] going around,” he said. Her recent statements about being deeply involved were merely “the sort of thing people put in their canvassing leaflets” during elections. “She visited when things were happening, saw what was going on, she can certainly say it was part of her experience. I don’t want to rain on the thing for her but being a cheerleader for something is slightly different from being a principal player.”

http://www.berkeleybubble.org/2008/...isputes-hillarys-role-in-irish-peace-process/

The fraud that is Hillary Clinton is unravelling.

Damn! We were both typing at the same time; sorry for the dupe post.

I heard she was making a big deal about this in NH back in January...

Damn! We were both typing at the same time; sorry for the dupe post.

I heard she was making a big deal about this in NH back in January...

It's that "like minds" thing my brother.

She has centered her entire campaign against Obama on national security and her "experience."

It turns out that she never even had the clearances to be intricately invovled in matters of national security .. AND her experience is all over-blown hype.

She claimed that she was sent to Bosnia because it was too dangerous for Bill to travel there, but what she failed to mention is that Sinbad and Cheryl Crow also were on the same plane .. on a goodwill tour .. thus not as dangerous or essential as she claimed.

An interesting article from the Telegraph that’s definitely worth a read today, that again calls into question the substantive accomplishments of Hillary Clinton in foreign policy. Lord Trimble, who won a Nobel Peace Prize for his work bringing peace to Northern Ireland had this to say about Clinton’s involvement:

“I don’t know there was much she did apart from accompanying Bill [Clinton] going around,” he said. Her recent statements about being deeply involved were merely “the sort of thing people put in their canvassing leaflets” during elections. “She visited when things were happening, saw what was going on, she can certainly say it was part of her experience. I don’t want to rain on the thing for her but being a cheerleader for something is slightly different from being a principal player.”

http://www.berkeleybubble.org/2008/...isputes-hillarys-role-in-irish-peace-process/

The fraud that is Hillary Clinton is unravelling.

This is really getting quite comical. I can hardly wait to see which straw she reaches for next.

Back