Non-persons persona non grata

Whats the matter, insdisputable, did you not vote in the last election? Have you spent so much time surfing for anti-Obama quotes that you haven't researched any other candidates?

Indisputable, what political party do you back and who did you vote for in the last election? And who do you intend to vote for in this election?

Indisputable, what political party do you back and who did you vote for in the last election? And who do you intend to vote for in this election?

Why do you keep asking irrelevant questions ?

Ah Bravo, following in my grand footsteps? But the difference is, I did answer your question.

Whereas Indisputable has not answered mine.

I can only conclude that the red herring is a sacred totem to the Obamalemmings.

I can only conclude that you have nopt the courage of your own beliefs, so you continually attack those who do.

Hiding your own beliefs is certainly not couragous.

And asking what I ask of you is certainly not wrong.

Are you laboring under the misapprehension that I am required to be accountable to you? I'm not.

No, I am not laboring under any such misconception.

But if you expect others to answer your questions, you should be able to answer a few innocuous questions yourself.

You are putting questions to others, and yet doing your absolute best to avoid being put in a similar situation.

As I said before, its heckling and cowardice.

The problem I have with this is that once the Dem Convention is gone, it will be "God damn lazy fuckers get a job." If they are REALLY a concern they are a concern ALL the time and not only when the world is watching.

Anytime there is a huge event, especially one with serious security concerns, the homeless will be shoved off somewhere out of sight.

This is not new.

Back