Not man enough? Buy a gun???

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/20/opinion/waldman-guns-manhood/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

bushmaster-ad.jpg

Seriously now, how pathetic is that?

Prove your manhood by plunking down $1,200-1,500 for a deadly toy.
Was this Nancy Lanza’s hope for her cowardly son? We’ll never know.

there are so many ads about proving your manhood by buying a product ken.

don't let this additional one make you feel insecure.

what are you so afraid of? you think I am going to storm into your house?

Nope. I actually fear killing someone else more than I fear my own death.
I will not however hesitate to kill someone in self defense.
I have killed before.
It is not a good thing even in self defense.

I have to agree with this somewhat.

The short wimpy men who are terrified of everything are the ones I know who are out buying guns and stocking up on "food insurance".

Yep if you buy a gun and carry it in your Shelby Mustang.. Wow! The macho roars!
Does your mentor/boss George Soros want to take all the guns away or just the "assault rifles"? Where do you get your talking points? Are they emailed to you everyday? Is he paying you minimum wage, and is their such thing as a Leftist Posting Union?

I make my own talk and walk my own walk.
I follow no one.

btw I have several guns most of which I have accumulated during my lifetime.
I have never bought a gun in knee jerk response to a certain president being elected nor from fear of having my guns taken away, etc.
I belonged to the NRA when I was young, it was a different org back then mostly about gun safety and sportman type of useage of guns.
I also have a CC permit.

My owning guns does not blind me to realities concering guns and "gun nuts" though.

I also own a gun. I got it from my grandfather. I would not buy one out of FEAR, but if I ever bought one, it would be out of logic.

My owning a gun does not blind me to the realities concerning guns and "gun nuts" either.

I do like to shoot cans and targets.

also "varmits and such" like Mitt ;)

Actually I do not like to kill anything, but must kill some coons, coyotes and such varmits from time to time.
Each time I do it I feel a bit bad about doing it but it had to be done.

I do not understand hunters who get highly overjoyed about killing a living creature....

Actually I do not like to kill anything, but must kill some coons, coyotes and such varmits from time to time.

I do not understand hunters who get highly overjoyed about killing a living creature....
You kill varmits, and leave the "bodies" to rot, but hunters who kill game for the table are bad boys?

Thats not what he said idiot!
USCitizen has a feminine avatar of a cat, butt you still refer to USCitizen as a "HE", how do you know that it is a "HE"? The only other explanation is that USCitizen is a feminine Liberal Girleyman, that I have always claimed infested the Democrat Party, which is it? You Lib Demos are getting your talking points from the radical Leftist George Soros, aren't you? Many on this Forum are doing the same thing and that is why they all know who is whom, or they are real "close" to each other, if you know what I mean. By the way, it is typical for a gun grabber to claim that they own guns, so they can "get their foot in the door" with the real pro gun people, they want to look like they know what they are talking about when it comes to what guns do what. Do I know how Libs think or what, it is not nice to mess around with a Mensa Society member.

Actually I do not like to kill anything, but must kill some coons.

Clearly language differs from place to place.

No need to fear anything at all from the JPP keyboard commandos.

They've been uttering idle threats for a long time, and done exactly fuck-all.

Keyboard_Commando_by_Plognark.jpg

Back