Not much to admire here

stoned

Verified User
Aparently they will stay till the last kid is dead. Der founders vould be proud!!

Members of the militia group lead by the Bundy clan have long stated they have women and children at the refuge, even implying their use as human shields against federal action. The group has also been free to come and go at will. But OPB has confirmed that two sisters, aged 8 and 9, have been continuously at the refuge as part of the occupation.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/ore...om-school-and-brought-them-to-armed-standoff/

Led... It whould be Led by... lead as a noun is talking about metal. The past tense of "to lead" is led...

If you are going to be paid to write articles, you should be able to function using the language correctly.

Led... It whould be Led by... lead as a noun is talking about metal. The past tense of "to lead" is led...

If you are going to be paid to write articles, you should be able to function using the language correctly.

You're not the real Damo; because the real Damo wouldn't have been so mean and pointed out such a mistake. :D

The Bundy burglars are a pathetic bunch of losers.
Eventually they will all end up in jail without the shootout they crave so badly.
The feds are doing this one just right.
Let them come and go, and arrest them when they least expect it.

Last edited:
you do realize desh is calling damo ..me, right? You are agreeing with a retard that thinks the body snatchers got to damocles.

the damo I used to know is not here anymore

the site changed ownership

If it is the same guy I am really disappointed in him

Picky, picky, picky.

Back