Not one Moore gun law, no matter what, put our foot down

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
We have to put our foot down sometime and now is the time to declare that we will not accept one more gun law, not any laws, period, no matter how innocent they sound. These Demos are sneaky bastards, they will try to convert all the non-shooting women into anti-gunners, by introducing "common sense" new anti-gun laws. I saw how conniving these Libs can be on the old Board, trust me, they are experts at skullduggery, as if they lacked souls. There are some of those sneaky bastards on this Forum, but of course, I pride myself in being able to control them, but women are different, they are easily mislead when it comes to something that they might perceive to be harmful to their chidrens. Also, the FemiNazis are experts at knowing how to persuede women to do something morally wrong, if you know what I mean. Look at the election, the women elected Obama, not the men. The Feminazis used the "Contraceptive/vagina" issues to convert the women's to their Lib causes, a matter of record. They really sick puppies or should I say Puppets

Back