Not safe anywhere now’: American Jews are flocking to gun training classes

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Our Shul now offers CCW classes

“We can’t put down the phone without picking up the next one,” said a rabbi in Los Angeles who runs a nonprofit group that offers firearm training to the Jewish community.

Henya Chein has always been terrified of guns. The Orthodox Jewish artist and mother of two felt uneasy about her husband’s decision to buy a handgun after they moved to Florida from New York last year.

“I would just block it out of my mind that it’s in the house,” Chein, 26, said.

But after watching the events unfold in Israel, she’s taken steps she never imagined herself ever taking. Chein attended a gun safety seminar at her synagogue last week followed by a one-on-one session at a local shooting range.

“Even at the range, I just wanted to drop the gun and run back home,” Chein said. “I was so scared, and I’m terrified of it.”

But she said she felt “forced to do it because Jewish people are not safe anywhere now.”

“We can’t put down the phone without picking up the next one,” said a rabbi in Los Angeles who runs a nonprofit group that offers firearm training to the Jewish community.

Henya Chein has always been terrified of guns. The Orthodox Jewish artist and mother of two felt uneasy about her husband’s decision to buy a handgun after they moved to Florida from New York last year.

But after watching the events unfold in Israel, she’s taken steps she never imagined herself ever taking. Chein attended a gun safety seminar at her synagogue last week followed by a one-on-one session at a local shooting range.

“Even at the range, I just wanted to drop the gun and run back home,” Chein said. “I was so scared, and I’m terrified of it.”

But she said she felt “forced to do it because Jewish people are not safe anywhere now.”

Figure it out yet Guano?

Good. Too bad leftist idiots want to make that as complicated as possible.

One thing I question is why someone who fears firearms buys one out of fear.
A firearm owner should know both the firearm's capabilities, and their own .

Back