Notable Republicans: Steve Stivers

Cypress

GOP Congressional Candidate Caught Drooling Over High School Girls

June 17 - The Canton Repository

The state champion girls volleyball team of Mercy High School in Cincinnati was in the Senate chamber recently to receive a resolution recognizing their accomplishment.

They had gathered around State Sen. Eric Kearney, D-Cincinnati, causing fellow Sen. Steve Stivers, R-Columbus, to comment that Kearney “attracts all the attractive women.”

Reminded that he had just returned from his honeymoon after marrying the former Karen Tabor two weeks earlier, Stivers backpedaled.

“I’m allowed to window shop, just not buy,” he said.

Tabor, the spokesperson for House Speaker Jon Husted, R-Kettering, confirmed her husband’s shopping rules, but said they might be worth a review.

http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?ID=392587&Category=13&subCategoryID

Creepy.

Heads up congressional pages!

I, for one, am shocked at this man's outrageous behaviour.

I'm sure the ordinary voter will be just as shocked and appalled that a man of his age and standing would be leering at young women like this. Aren't that lot supposed to be crazy for the cock?

I feel duped. Duped, i tells you.

I thought you guys would be doing Ted Haggard, now that he is back in the news.

Don't believe everything you read, fool.

First, the only reason I was in the boy's bathroom at that elementary school, was because I was there for a parent-teacher meeting.

Second, I have to use a "wide stance" in the toilet stall because I'm a tall guy.

Back