"NOTHING NEW" about the Beast Of Benghazi, Yeah Right!

Robo

Verified User
The nation watches as the leftist media takes up verbal arms in alliance and support for Hillary Rotten Clinton the “Beast Of Benghazi.”

“NO NEW INFORMATION” showing any wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton was the cry from leftist media. They failed to mention that there was plenty of new information in the House summary report on Benghazi for the vast majority of the American public that didn’t heve the time to spend watrching the House’s hearings on Benghazi and only watched the leftist media’s planned ignorance and even disregard of those hearings on the evening news.

For those of us that did watch the House’s hearings on Benghazi, I shall admit that I was already totally convinced that Hillary Clinton was a total incompetent in providing the security that Ambassador Stevens had ask for endlessly. I already knew from watching the hearings that Hillary Clinton went straight into “politics mode” as soon as the attack on Benghazi were known to her. The Beast Of Benghazi quickly called a meeting where attempts to save the Ambassador and Americans in Benghazi were put on the back burner while they discussed the presentation of a bogus lie for the media that a video downgrading Islam was responsible for the attack that wasn’t planned terrorist attack, but a simple spontaneous reaction to the video, a narrative they projected in the media far beyond all evidence that showed it to be a bald face lie.

The reasoning behind the lie of course was to cover for a President Obama who was campaigning for a second term as President across America preaching his false gospel to the brain-dead loyalist that he had defeated terrorism and it was in a serious decline. The reason being another fact that I already knew.

Where is the quote of HRC lying?

Where is the evidence she told others to lie?

FOOL!

Where is the quote of HRC lying?

Where is the evidence she told others to lie?

FOOL!

You're unaware of her telling the family survivors of the Benghazi murders when their bodies returned to America that the attack was caused by the video, right? Oh! Wait, that was long after she had e-mailed her daughter that "terrorist" had killed our Ambassador.

When did Hillary Clinton lie, let me count the ways! She claims she was shot at while getting off of a plane.

She claims she and Bill were dirt poor paupers when they left the White House.

Just today she said Donald Trump was a homophobe, and there's nary a dime's worth of evidence thereof.

The nation watches as the leftist media takes up verbal arms in alliance and support for Hillary Rotten Clinton the “Beast Of Benghazi.”

“NO NEW INFORMATION” showing any wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton was the cry from leftist media. They failed to mention that there was plenty of new information in the House summary report on Benghazi for the vast majority of the American public that didn’t heve the time to spend watrching the House’s hearings on Benghazi and only watched the leftist media’s planned ignorance and even disregard of those hearings on the evening news.

For those of us that did watch the House’s hearings on Benghazi, I shall admit that I was already totally convinced that Hillary Clinton was a total incompetent in providing the security that Ambassador Stevens had ask for endlessly. I already knew from watching the hearings that Hillary Clinton went straight into “politics mode” as soon as the attack on Benghazi were known to her. The Beast Of Benghazi quickly called a meeting where attempts to save the Ambassador and Americans in Benghazi were put on the back burner while they discussed the presentation of a bogus lie for the media that a video downgrading Islam was responsible for the attack that wasn’t planned terrorist attack, but a simple spontaneous reaction to the video, a narrative they projected in the media far beyond all evidence that showed it to be a bald face lie.

The reasoning behind the lie of course was to cover for a President Obama who was campaigning for a second term as President across America preaching his false gospel to the brain-dead loyalist that he had defeated terrorism and it was in a serious decline. The reason being another fact that I already knew.
Good grief you are obtuse. If these blood suckers could have found anything on Hillary it would have been found. They wanted it to the tune of 7 investigations at $7,000,000
Trey Gowdy and his band of merry men should examine why the state department doesn't have the necessary funds to guard the personnel at our embassies in hot spots or why they are there in the first place.

Clinton denies she told the families "the video did it".
They did cook up the narrative of the same-but there is a question of the CIA reporting it-which would be an out.
Security is difficult to pin on the Sec of State -though security requests were in States bureaucracy.

Clinton is the Butcher of Libya - not Bengazi ( her advocacy in the W.H. NSC, and worldwide organizing of the "Qadaffi must go" meme).

May she and Obama and the NATO heads of state all rot in hell for their Shiva-like destruction -but not for Bengazi.

They did cook up the narrative of the same-but there is a question of the CIA reporting it-which would be an out.
Security is difficult to pin on the Sec of State -though security requests were in States bureaucracy.

Clinton is the Butcher of Libya - not Bengazi ( her advocacy in the W.H. NSC, and worldwide organizing of the "Qadaffi must go" meme).

May she and Obama and the NATO heads of state all rot in hell for their Shiva-like destruction -but not for Bengazi.

She absolutely is wrong for leadership in this country and it is almost hilarious how democrats scream about owned candidates when it comes to money and she is owned by domestic and foreign donations-totally wrong

I wonder why nobody ever called reagan the Butcher of Libya when he bombed the bejesus out of it.

I wonder why nobody ever called reagan the Butcher of Libya when he bombed the bejesus out of it.
Thar was a limited attack on where Qadaffi was lkely to be, and some limited military targets in Tripoli ( and Bengazi)

25 years ago—The first US attempt to murder Gaddafi
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2011/04/reag-a28.html

The size and scope of the 2011 war was to defeat the Qadaffi forces over a period of months.
It destroyed Libyan infrastructure, and the killing of Qadaffi ( who was then a military target) -unleashed the militias
( like the one that did the Bengazi attack: Ansar-al Sharia) all over the country. It led to the failed terrorist state Libya now is.

2011 military intervention in Libya
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya

Good grief you are obtuse. If these blood suckers could have found anything on Hillary it would have been found. They wanted it to the tune of 7 investigations at $7,000,000

Apparently, there was plenty “found” From the reports, the “findings” used up a sizeable stack of paper to report it all. Have you read the report? Did you even watch any of the hearings?

Are you denying that Hillary Clinton as Secretary Of State failed miserably to provide adequate security for Benghazi? Are you denying that Hillary Clinton failed to at least attempt to save the Americans that died at Benghazi?

Are you denying that Hillary Clinton promoted the false narrative that a vedio was the cause of the attack on Benghazi?

Are denying that Hillary Clinton as Secretary Of State was a total incompetent and a liar?

Trey Gowdy and his band of merry men should examine why the state department doesn't have the necessary funds to guard the personnel at our embassies in hot spots or why they are there in the first place.

Are you denying that Hillary Clinton as Secretary Of State should have never allowed embassy persomel to be in Benghazi to begin with if she didn’t have the necessary funds to protect them? Again, are you denying that Hillary Clinton as Secretary Of State was a total incompetent? Are you denying that Hillary Clinton as Secretary Of State armed Libyan rebels to overthrow the Libyan government that turned out to be the institution of what we know today as ISIS and who likely inspired and planned and participated in the Benghazi attack?

Are you a willfully brain-dead partisan leftist Hillary Clinton dupe? Me thinks so!

Back