Nothing Says Christmas

Bonestorm

Thrillhouse
Like a burning cross on the front stoop:

10000310.gif

You can get your very own burning cross from the American Family Association! What better way to show your Christian cred than a burning cross? Here's their sales pitch:

Looking for an effective way to express your Christian faith this Christmas season to honor our Lord Jesus? Now you can.... with the "Original Christmas Cross" yard decoration.

Light up your front yard, porch, patio, driveway, business, organization or church this holiday season with a stunning Christmas cross.

This beautiful Christmas Cross is 5.5 feet tall, with 210 individual ultra bright lights. SHIPPING IS INCLUDED!

Shipping included? You'd be stupid not to buy it!

I'm most gratified to see they are also catering for the homosexual market.

10000122.gif

Yes, "They're Coming To Your Town" is a fun sounding DVD charting how homosexuals can take over your community while you're busy putting up burning crosses in the garden.

I'm glad these people are safeguarding the American Family.

Most people put up the most Pagan of all symbols, the Christmas Tree. I actually went to a "free" Baptist church as a teen (There was a girl there) and they would scream from the pulpit about the evils of celebrating Christmas with Santa and the Tree and presents. Jesus was the reason for the season and all that. Not very capitalist of them I know.

Back