Notice the rightwinger's on JPP have gone silent over McCain's mistress

CanadianKid

You can hardly hear anything out of them....except for defending the fraud maverick....

Superfreak has become McCain's PR representative on JPP...

And Damocles has given himself the role of McCain Internet advisor...

CK

I notice no one mentioned about how the Keating outcome said that McClown used Poor judgement. And many still want the dude as president.
And seem to be dodging his apprent conflict of interest with his lobbyist friend. To me The GF angle does not matter, the influence peddling for lobbiests does concern me in a presidential candidate.

I notice no one mentioned about how the Keating outcome said that McClown used Poor judgement. And many still want the dude as president.
And seem to be dodging his apprent conflict of interest with his lobbyist friend. To me The GF angle does not matter, the influence peddling for lobbiests does concern me in a presidential candidate.
It's because most people recognize you can learn from past mistakes. Well, not you, but most people can learn from past mistakes...

;) <-For BAC and Onceler, the last part is a joke so I put in a winky...

It's because most people recognize you can learn from past mistakes. Well, not you, but most people can learn from past mistakes...

;) <-For BAC and Onceler, the last part is a joke so I put in a winky...

You sure the whole thing is not a joke? You mean McCain was unaware that it was bad to sell access and be bought like a whore?

I do think McCain learned from his mistake and has been more careful not to get caught.

I notice that once again you mention PART of the Senate Ethic Committee findings on McCains involvment with Keating. That he used poor judgement (as you mentioned) but that he had done nothing improper (the part you forgot to mention)

Back