Noticing very negative sentiment towards Obama by Investors.

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
People who invest money are very anti Obama from what i have seen and been hearing.

Not sure what to make of it yet but allot are worried about potential of cap gains going up and thinking of pulling money out before hand and getting into some tax friendlier vehicals.

BTW - Personally I support dong away with cap gains and just make cap gains ordinary income but then lowering the brackets and allowing for cap loss write downs.

People who invest money are very anti Obama from what i have seen and been hearing.

Not sure what to make of it yet but allot are worried about potential of cap gains going up and thinking of pulling money out before hand and getting into some tax friendlier vehicals.

BTW - Personally I support dong away with cap gains and just make cap gains ordinary income but then lowering the brackets and allowing for cap loss write downs.

Yeah, check out the "Church of the Ascending Obama" thread. Over there Obama is bought and paid for by the investment banks. Over here the investors are running away from him.

It would be great if the monetary system failed and fat cats had to actually work instead of bark orders. That'd be something new for them. The power to create money, maniupulate society, then write off losses when you fail is equivalent to a totalitarian power. Im not against markets or working, but Im against fiat currencies, the imbalance in society they create, and that ability for business owners who "put so much on the line" to bow out when they fuck up. The corporate veil is immoral and totalitarian.

there is NO DOUBT the right wing estamblishment Economist & Business Journalist are anti-Obama. But most of these f*cks are religiously anti-tax hard core republican and many are even Cartoon God believers.
FACT - Stock market does almost a half % point better under dems
Obama lays it out, you make under $250,000 your cool. It's fear tactics by that top %2 income earners mouthpieces.
I'm not worried a bit, I'm in the top 5% and I'm way behind them and way behind $250,000

they own obama too, But he is more likely to enunciate anti-fascist thinking. Republicans have just totally gone insane with their level of internationalist nazi-istic fascist-crato-tocracy.

there is NO DOUBT the right wing estamblishment Economist & Business Journalist are anti-Obama. But most of these f*cks are religiously anti-tax hard core republican and many are even Cartoon God believers.
FACT - Stock market does almost a half % point better under dems
Obama lays it out, you make under $250,000 your cool. It's fear tactics by that top %2 income earners mouthpieces.
I'm not worried a bit, I'm in the top 5% and I'm way behind them and way behind $250,000

only tax increase we should get is cap gains from like 15-20 or so.. that will affect us i believe.

Back