Novak Says Clinton Should Not Have Been Impeached

Well, it's official. The single biggest horse's . . . mouth . . . in the Republican stable now admits that convictions for perjury have no merit if no underlying criminal act was involved.

http://www.unionleader.com/article....rticleId=89c6f74a-157d-4f19-b30d-f2fbab89d51f

Can we now set aside all of the "but Clinton lied" whining? I sincerely doubt it.

:rolleyes:

It's different, for two reasons.

The first reason is, the most obvious one, and the catch-all. "If a Republican does it, then that's OK".

And the second reason why it's different, is so obvious I cannot believe you are even trying to pass off this so-called "Post".

It's different because Clinton is Lucifer. Satan. The Dark Prince himself. Everyone knows that

It's different, for two reasons.

The first reason is, the most obvious one, and the catch-all. "If a Republican does it, then that's OK".

And the second reason why it's different, is so obvious I cannot believe you are even trying to pass off this so-called "Post".

It's different because Clinton is Lucifer. Satan. The Dark Prince himself. Everyone knows that
Guess again, Toots. Bill Clinton is John Travolta, not me. Bill Clinton couldn't shine my shoes. I've got other plans for him anyway.
:burn:

Listen, don't call me toots. I don't care if Al Pacino did play you in a movie.
Whatever you say, Sugar. Far be it from me to transgress upon anyone's sensitivities.

Oh, yeah. I liked that one, even if Pacino's just a little squirt. If they'd cast Nicholson I would've flattened Malibu again.

Whatever you say, Sugar. Far be it from me to transgress upon anyone's sensitivities.

Oh, yeah. I liked that one, even if Pacino's just a little squirt. If they'd cast Nicholson I would've flattened Malibu again.

Hell, George Burns played God... Id say John Lovetts makes a good lucifer.

Well, it's official. The single biggest horse's . . . mouth . . . in the Republican stable now admits that convictions for perjury have no merit if no underlying criminal act was involved.

http://www.unionleader.com/article....rticleId=89c6f74a-157d-4f19-b30d-f2fbab89d51f

Can we now set aside all of the "but Clinton lied" whining? I sincerely doubt it.

:rolleyes:

I read this yesterday, and could not believe it was even in print.
Who cares what Novak said about clowntoon.

Back