Now BARACK Obama says Americans can't be proud of their country?

Little-Acorn

In an eerie echo of his wife's remarks about not being proud of America for most of her adult life, now Barack Obama himself has said that Americans cannot be proud of their country, and that he is working to change it so they can. He gives as an example, a young girl travelling abroad.

See the video at http://hotair.com/archives/2008/03/05/quote-of-the-day-220/ .

Once might be taken for an inadvertent slip, though Princeton graduates with Harvard law degrees speaking for public consumption are not given to making such astonishing "gaffes".

But now twice, from the same family?

A pattern seems to be emerging from the Obama camp. And it isn't pretty.

In an eerie echo of his wife's remarks about not being proud of America for most of her adult life, now Barack Obama himself has said that Americans cannot be proud of their country, and that he is working to change it so they can. He gives as an example, a young girl travelling abroad.

See the video at http://hotair.com/archives/2008/03/05/quote-of-the-day-220/ .

Once might be taken for an inadvertent slip, though Princeton graduates with Harvard law degrees speaking for public consumption are not given to making such astonishing "gaffes".

But now twice, from the same family?

A pattern seems to be emerging from the Obama camp. And it isn't pretty.

I don't think he said that. But I do believe he implied that American's are embarrased to say they are Americans overseas, in essence speaking to liberals who go overseas and are embarrased Bush is our President and thus are embarrased about America.

When I've traveled overseas I've never been ashamed to say I'm American but to each their own.

I heard that McCain crased his airplane in Hanoi because he was drunk, and then lied to us about being tortured.

Yeah, I heard that "torture" was just his "safe word" with Hanoi Jane Fonda.

Yeah. This board generally has been pretty good about not having assholes question other's patriotism. A la the swiftboaters.

but, if some wingnuts wanna come on here for that shit, I'm game.

There are websites that indicate McCain cooperated with his captors, and is basically a traitor to america and a manchurian candidate.

Yeah. This board generally has been pretty good about not having assholes question other's patriotism. A la the swiftboaters.

but, if some wingnuts wanna come on here for that shit, I'm game.

There are websites that indicate McCain cooperated with his captors, and is basically a traitor to america and a manchurian candidate.

a little sensitive to a troll huh?

cawacko, there's been some crazy dude, following mccain around for like 30 years, claiming that mccain is a manchurian candidate.

when you can't run on your record or ideas you defame and incriminate your opponent. nothing new from the Republic party.

I heard that McCain stores nuts in that big cheek of his, who's nuts we dont know.

they asked him the question..."Boxers or Briefs?" he answered... "Depends."

I don't think he said that. But I do believe he implied that American's are embarrased to say they are Americans overseas, in essence speaking to liberals who go overseas and are embarrased Bush is our President and thus are embarrased about America.

When I've traveled overseas I've never been ashamed to say I'm American but to each their own.

There was an excellent article written on that subject last year. See it at [ame="http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?p=226870#post226870"]The world doesn't hate America, the Left does - Just Plain Politics![/ame]

:readit:

Back