Now if people only treat other people as well as they treat animals....

CanadianKid

Saving the animals in Ike's aftermath

Groups rescue everything from horses and bulls to baby squirrels

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26747431/

Wouldnt you have loved to seen such a rush of groups to help rescue....Say the survivors of Katrina?

I mean....hey its a bunch of ragged black people stuck at the Superdome.... or on top of roofs....

I love the fact that people take care of animals more than they take care of people.....

No offense to Robdawg but if people would care less about dogparks and more about the homeless i believe there would be a better world....

CK

CK, Hurricane Katrina hit the entire gulf coast of several states.

New Orleans was an isolated case, and the people within New Orleans agravated the situation.

Had the officials in the state and local governments done thei job, there would have been FAR less problems in New Orleans.

There was a large rescue operation going on in New Orleans. I have yet to see any reports of people in Texas shooting at the rescuers.

Saving the animals in Ike's aftermath

Groups rescue everything from horses and bulls to baby squirrels

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26747431/

Wouldnt you have loved to seen such a rush of groups to help rescue....Say the survivors of Katrina?

I mean....hey its a bunch of ragged black people stuck at the Superdome.... or on top of roofs....

I love the fact that people take care of animals more than they take care of people.....

No offense to Robdawg but if people would care less about dogparks and more about the homeless i believe there would be a better world....

CK

And just as a question, what was it that YOU did to help out the situation in New Orleans???

What relevance does this query have to the issue of the priority we place on animal lives?

It has relevance to CK's insistance that the people of New Orleans were treated so badly. And typically he blames Bush for it.

Personally, I prefer most pets that I have had to most people I have known.

Does that help you with your "stay on topic" nonsense?

It has relevance to CK's insistance that the people of New Orleans were treated so badly. And typically he blames Bush for it.

Personally, I prefer most pets that I have had to most people I have known.

Does that help you with your "stay on topic" nonsense?

His personal involvement has no relationship to the apparent priorities of americans.

His personal involvement has no relationship to the apparent priorities of americans.

I apologize if my question did not strictly follow the exact line of the topic.

I know that you are adamant about keeping every thread on one topic. lol

I apologize if my question did not strictly follow the exact line of the topic.

I know that you are adamant about keeping every thread on one topic. lol

No need to apologize. I am of the opinion that threads should given a wide berth of divergence. Relevance can still be questioned, however, as part of that wide berth.

No need to apologize. I am of the opinion that threads should given a wide berth of divergence. Relevance can still be questioned, however, as part of that wide berth.

Well, I had posted plenty that was relevant to the topic.

Then as an after-thought I posted the question to which you object.

I'll stand by what I say and what I ask.

Back