• Master

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chief or CEO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
What term should we start calling them?

I hadn't thought of Princeps when I started making the poll, but a great Roman term that means "first citizen" has merit.

What term should we start calling them?

I hadn't thought of Princeps when I started making the poll, but a great Roman term that means "first citizen" has merit.

My man Draymond Green is one of the leaders of this movement. When you think about it the players are just a small number when it comes to overall employees of an NBA organization. But as he argues they are the face of the organization.

I generally try to see things from others perspective but this one I don't get. Yes a majority of the players in the league are black but so what? The team owners don't "own" the players anymore than any other organization's owners "own" their employees. You have a contract, you work for them. But no one owns you.

There was a (small) movement in SF awhile back where they wanted to outlaw people "owning" pets. I forget the term they wanted to use instead but it was a similar concept.

My man Draymond Green is one of the leaders of this movement. When you think about it the players are just a small number when it comes to overall employees of an NBA organization. But as he argues they are the face of the organization.

I generally try to see things from others perspective but this one I don't get. Yes a majority of the players in the league are black but so what? The team owners don't "own" the players anymore than any other organization's owners "own" their employees. You have a contract, you work for them. But no one owns you.

There was a (small) movement in SF awhile back where they wanted to outlaw people "owning" pets. I forget the term they wanted to use instead but it was a similar concept.

I certainly cannot see things from the perspective of Nut Puncher. :cof1:

Back