NRA hits Obama over ‘hypocrisy’ of armed guards for daughters

signalmankenneth

Verified User
wayne-lapierre-nra.jpg

In a sign of how brutal, emotional and deeply personal the coming battle over gun violence is likely to be, the National Rifle Association on Tuesday accused President Barack Obama of hypocrisy for having Secret Service protect his daughters even as he opposes the group’s call for armed guards in schools.

"We have a president who has not hesitated to kill foreign innocent children or American innocent children when they are in a foreign country. He loses credibility when he stands with innocent American children and says 'I'm going to keep you safe,'" - Judge Napolitano

"We have a president who has not hesitated to kill foreign innocent children or American innocent children when they are in a foreign country. He loses credibility when he stands with innocent American children and says 'I'm going to keep you safe,'" - Judge Napolitano

The right wing moron Napolitano is paid to say such ignorant things. What's your excuse?

wayne-lapierre-nra.jpg

In a sign of how brutal, emotional and deeply personal the coming battle over gun violence is likely to be, the National Rifle Association on Tuesday accused President Barack Obama of hypocrisy for having Secret Service protect his daughters even as he opposes the group’s call for armed guards in schools.

Obama stood on the coffins of children to introduce this, pointing out that he is unwilling to allow his own children to face the same threat that yours does isn't "attacking" children, it is pointing out that the Emperor has no clothes.

Obama stood on the coffins of children to introduce this, pointing out that he is unwilling to allow his own children to face the same threat that yours does isn't "attacking" children, it is pointing out that the Emperor has no clothes.

"Obama stood on the coffins of children to introduce this"??? What a false and cruel statement Damo. That is a low blow. Even Republicans with half a brain have called out the NRA's ad.

"To talk about the president's children or any public officers children who have, not by their own choice, but by requirement, to have protection, to use that somehow to try to make a political point I think is reprehensible. I think it's awful to bring public figures' children into the political debate. They don't deserve to be there. And I think for any of us who are public figures, you see that kind of ad and you cringe."
New Jersey Republican Governor Chris Christie

Go ahead, butthurt duuuuuude -- do another victory dance over the death of children. It's all you've been doing for weeks.

What an annoying asshole you've become. One of the Executive Orders signed by Obama:

"Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers."

Not only that, but the following also attended the same school as the President's daughters:

Archibald Roosevelt

Nancy Reagan

Julie and Tricia Nixon

Chelsea Clinton

Al Gore III

And...

Federal law requires Secret Service protection for all children of presidents under the age of 16.

"Obama stood on the coffins of children to introduce this"??? What a false and cruel statement Damo. That is a low blow. Even Republicans with half a brain have called out the NRA's ad.

"To talk about the president's children or any public officers children who have, not by their own choice, but by requirement, to have protection, to use that somehow to try to make a political point I think is reprehensible. I think it's awful to bring public figures' children into the political debate. They don't deserve to be there. And I think for any of us who are public figures, you see that kind of ad and you cringe."
New Jersey Republican Governor Chris Christie

Bull. He walked on the coffins of the victims from Columbine to Sandy Hook. They didn't "bring them in"... Reality brought children into the topic, and reality shows the measures he's willing to take to protect his own kids while saying you cannot take even the minimum of those measures.

You want desperately to try to shut down all conversation on his hypocrisy, I understand that, because it is epic, obvious, and inescapable. There is no shame pointing out the hypocrisy of leaders using the coffins of children to promote bad policy. Can't let a good crisis go to waste, you know.

He wraps himself in the cloak of innocent kids to announce this policy, he drives the policy on the backs of children who were victims... It isn't others who brought kids into this conversation.

All this faux outrage over the NRA add is because it is effective. Sidwell has armed security over and above the Secret Service

Libtards consider yourselves PWND

Bull. He walked on the coffins of the victims from Columbine to Sandy Hook. They didn't "bring them in"... Reality brought children into the topic, and reality shows the measures he's willing to take to protect his own kids while saying you cannot take even the minimum of those measures.

You want desperately to try to shut down all conversation on his hypocrisy, I understand that, because it is epic, obvious, and inescapable. There is no shame pointing out the hypocrisy of leaders using the coffins of children to promote bad policy. Can't let a good crisis go to waste, you know.

He wraps himself in the cloak of innocent kids to announce this policy, he drives the policy on the backs of children who were victims... It isn't others who brought kids into this conversation.

Reality made four children to write letters to the President asking for gun controls to help save more lives of little children. The were also victims in that they witnessed a tragedy. Were the thoughts of those four children politically motivated?

What an annoying asshole you've become. One of the Executive Orders signed by Obama:

"Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers."

Not only that, but the following also attended the same school as the President's daughters:

Archibald Roosevelt

Nancy Reagan

Julie and Tricia Nixon

Chelsea Clinton

Al Gore III

And...

Federal law requires Secret Service protection for all children of presidents under the age of 16.

And just think.
You could avoid all this aggrivation, by taking your sorry ass back to your own forum; but apparently your site sucks so bad, that you have to come here for a discussion.

Reality made four children to write letters to the President asking for gun controls to help save more lives of little children. The were also victims in that they witnessed a tragedy. Were the thoughts of those four children politically motivated?
No, political indoctrination, expediency, and a need for a "platform" to stand on caused the President to take advantage of the victimized children whose parents were eager to pay their innocence into a system that will use a tragedy to pass bad policy. There were two reactions to Columbine, I notice that Dear Leader doesn't mention the parents and students who work to harden school targets. Any policy that begins with wrapping yourself with the innocent to protect yourself from criticism is obvious, undoctored, political pandering on the backs of child victims.

No, political indoctrination, expediency, and a need for a "platform" to stand on caused the President to take advantage of the victimized children whose parents were eager to pay their innocence into a system that will use a tragedy to pass bad policy. There were two reactions to Columbine, I notice that Dear Leader doesn't mention the parents and students who work to harden school targets. Any policy that begins with wrapping yourself with the innocent to protect yourself from criticism is obvious, undoctored, political pandering on the backs of child victims.

And exactly who are you to criticize parents of children whose lives were taken so tragically?

wayne-lapierre-nra.jpg

Common sense says people with a high profile are in more danger and political figures/families are in a much higher level of danger because of the decisions that effect so many people. (no new decisions make everyone happy but they all make some unhappy)

Who is using children for political gain now? Only its just another strawman argument like comparing Modified Assault Rifles with a 100 round drum to hammers. NRAZI's will say anything they have to, they are getting paid big bucks from weapons manufacturers.

Back