Number of Global Warming Sceptics GROWING, Over 400 prominent scientists

Liberano

Many of them from the IPCC, the most prominent institution of manmade global warming advocation.

Over 400 prominent scientists from more than two dozen countries recently voiced significant objections to major aspects of the so-called "consensus" on man-made global warming. These scientists, many of whom are current and former participants in the UN IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change), criticized the climate claims made by the UN IPCC and former Vice President Al Gore.

The new report issued by the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee’s office of the GOP Ranking Member details the views of the scientists, the overwhelming majority of whom spoke out in 2007. Even the some in the establishment media now appears to be taking notice of the growing number of skeptical scientists.

In October, the Washington Post Staff Writer Juliet Eilperin conceded the obvious, writing that climate skeptics "appear to be expanding rather than shrinking." Many scientists from around the world have dubbed 2007 as the year man-made global warming fears “bites the dust.”
http://epw.senate.gov/public/index....ecord_id=f80a6386-802a-23ad-40c8-3c63dc2d02cb

Good, the evidence is mounting against man being a major factor, that should bode well for keeping individual liberty and allowing choice in how we live our lives.
:)

Pass on this article to friends and family!

Yawn.....

Ok good, now blackflag, you're up next with "ZOMG!".

Then Watermark, you can come on with:
"ZOMG! Teh world is ending, ZOMG!"

Then cypriss you're up next with "I wonder if these rightwingers also believe the world is flat."

Lorax, then it's your turn with:
"Dano, you are really desperate, most scientists agree that our climate is changing and we need to take action."

Finally, if we're really lucky, some Liberal may actually try and read what was written and say something surprising. Let's see how this plays out!

GW captain of the boat on the river denile. Booyah! <some loosely translatable comment about how my stock should kick ass>

"Lorax, then it's your turn with:
"Dano, you are really desperate, most scientists agree that our climate is changing and we need to take action."

That doesn't sound like me. I'm more likely to abuse you with references to your idiotic claims that global warming is GOOD for polar bears & whales, and make fun of your "less snow shoveling & longer summers" buffoonery...

Yes actually. I still do.
I believe strongly in the good and ability of people to do for themselves and think for themselves.

Umm that does not synch up with you being a Republican.
Changing the world stuff yes, but the independent thought is not an acceptable Republican method.

Umm that does not synch up with you being a Republican.
Changing the world stuff yes, but the independent thought is not an acceptable Republican method.
Really?
Let's look at the Dem's candidates:
All strictly social and economic Liberals except Richardson who is a moderate.

Repubs have:
Paul - a libertarian
Huckabee - an economic populist and social Conservative
Rudy - a moderate
Romney - standard waffling politician who is all over the place
Thompson - social and economic Conservative
McCain - maverick Conservative who differs on many key issues like global warming, CFR, etc...

Gee, which party looks more like they are bigger tent and allow more independent thought? That is so fucking tough, I just can't decide. :confused:

With the Dem frontrunners you have VERY slight differences in their opinion on the Iraq war, other than that, they agree with each other on damn near everything.
If you are a bigtime Liberal who only disagrees on one issue like foreign policy (ie: Lieberman) than they have no room for independent thought at all.

Back