NY Republican Pols Threatening to Impeach Governor Unless He Steps Down...

CanadianKid

Wow havent we seen this before?

Now I hope the Governor fights it...Fuck these hypocritical sanctimonious pieces of crap who dont care about anything besides sex scandals...

Instead of wasting their time why dont they figure out a way to solve Social Security, reduce Greenhouse Gases, Get the US out of the Iraq War...

Nah...those are too hard goals... We need to do something easy and for cheap media publicity...Hey I know! Lets impeach the governor for a sex scandal!

CK

Wow havent we seen this before?

Now I hope the Governor fights it...Fuck these hypocritical sanctimonious pieces of crap who dont care about anything besides sex scandals...

Instead of wasting their time why dont they figure out a way to solve Social Security, reduce Greenhouse Gases, Get the US out of the Iraq War...

Nah...those are too hard goals... We need to do something easy and for cheap media publicity...Hey I know! Lets impeach the governor for a sex scandal!

CK

FYI. Those in the state government don't handle issues such as S.S. and the Iraq War. Those decisions are made on the federal level.

FYI. Those in the state government don't handle issues such as S.S. and the Iraq War. Those decisions are made on the federal level.

For your trying to be cute comment they handle things of budgetary nature similar to S.S. like state budgets.

And dont give me that excuse about the war, EVERYBODY should be trying to find a solution for it....This aint a pass the buck issue, this is a transcendential issue that affects all americans...

So in an effort to poke holes you just made yourself look more like a Republican apologist, cawacko.

So good job mate.

CK

For your trying to be cute comment they handle things of budgetary nature similar to S.S. like state budgets.

And dont give me that excuse about the war, EVERYBODY should be trying to find a solution for it....This aint a pass the buck issue, this is a transcendential issue that affects all americans...

So in an effort to poke holes you just made yourself look more like a Republican apologist, cawacko.

So good job mate.

CK

I'm not trying to be cute, it's a freaking fact.

Do a better job of trollilng next time. You need to seriously step up your game.

CK come on, your argument only holds weight if people would have voted for someone involved in a prostitution ring. They wouldn't and don't want to be represented by such a person. Pretty simple, he should have run as a swinger that likes prostitutes not a moral family man.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to be cute, it's a freaking fact.

Do a better job of trollilng next time. You need to seriously step up your game.

Whats a freaking fact is YOU cawacko are a Republican apologist who just comes on JPP to attack Democrats for the same transgressions that your loverboy Republicans do....

When you do that cawacko it makes you a hypocrite and a Republican apologist...

And I'm sure everybody on here would consider you a Republican apologist...Your as biased as WRL....

CK

Whats a freaking fact is YOU cawacko are a Republican apologist who just comes on JPP to attack Democrats for the same transgressions that your loverboy Republicans do....

When you do that cawacko it makes you a hypocrite and a Republican apologist...

And I'm sure everybody on here would consider you a Republican apologist...Your as biased as WRL....

CK

I have to admit I wasn't feeling the love from you there for a while Kid. Thanks for bring me back in. Good looking out yo.

You mean those same republicans that continue to think that Larry Craig should step down, and should have long ago? Those same ones that ask others to leave when they are found out? Yeah. I bet they'll do it to if they can.

You mean those same republicans that continue to think that Larry Craig should step down, and should have long ago? Those same ones that ask others to leave when they are found out? Yeah. I bet they'll do it to if they can.

Larry Craig shouldn't have had to step down. You're party does attract perverts like honey to flies, though.

CK come on, your argument only holds weight if people would have voted for someone involved in a prostitution ring. They wouldn't and don't want to be represented by such a person. Pretty simple, he should have run as a swinger that likes prostitutes not a moral family man.

He doesn't represent them with his personal business.

Larry Craig shouldn't have had to step down. You're party does attract perverts like honey to flies, though.
Yet they are still being consistent. The thread was meant to show some sort of inconsistency where there really isn't any.

Back