NY Times stumps for Hillary

dirty tricks not limited to republicans.
Shit, of course Bill inhaled and please to try to tell me Hillary never smoked with him.:clink:

look at the difference between the speeches. obama delivered a state of the union. hillary was so boring i changed the channel.

LOL. I remember the feeling when reading about Bush's DUI just before the election. Front page everywhere.
But HERE is the difference. Obama came clean about his drug use in his book. GWB came clean about his DWI right after....hmmm when was it.....OH YEAH, when it went public!

But HERE is the difference. Obama came clean about his drug use in his book. GWB came clean about his DWI right after....hmmm when was it.....OH YEAH, when it went public!

And Clinton DENIED it.....definitely a difference

And Clinton DENIED it.....definitely a difference

You're assuming his denial was a lie. And you know the Monica thing has nothing to do with this, so your knee-jerk "He lied about Monica, he has lied, so he is a liar, and therefore everything he says is untrue" is bad logic.

You're assuming his denial was a lie. And you know the Monica thing has nothing to do with this, so your knee-jerk "He lied about Monica, he has lied, so he is a liar, and therefore everything he says is untrue" is bad logic.

Of course Clinton lied about it you partisan whack job. Of course he did, only an idiot wouldn't think so. Thus, you're an idiot.

That being said, who cares about pot? Only an idiot does, thus, once again, you're an idiot.

Of course Clinton lied about it you partisan whack job. Of course he did, only an idiot wouldn't think so. Thus, you're an idiot.

That being said, who cares about pot? Only an idiot does, thus, once again, you're an idiot.

It cannot be proven. I don't care one way or the other, but I'm pointing out that Bravo's logic is flawed. To assume he's lying is the work of a partisan whack job. And I don't even like Clinton. To give a man the benefit of a doubt is reasonable, unless evidence suggests otherwise.

LOL
OK, so let's believe bill was so fucking stupid he didn't know to inhale and was too stupid to get high despite his intentions to do so. That or he's a fucking poser who pretended to smoke weed to fit in with the cool people. take your pick. Either way, he's a fucking asshole

Anyone here who has ever smoked or tried to smoke a cigarette knows that it is very difficult to start and many fail to inhale on the first attempt (cigars are easier because you puff on it). Consider that pot yields some 4 times the amount of smoke that a cigarette does. It is therefore not inconceivable that a reluctant Bill Clinton tried to inhale, gagged and then just said, "well, the fuck with this" and walked away.

Anyone here who has ever smoked or tried to smoke a cigarette knows that it is very difficult to start and many fail to inhale on the first attempt (cigars are easier because you puff on it). Consider that pot yields some 4 times the amount of smoke that a cigarette does. It is therefore not inconceivable that a reluctant Bill Clinton tried to inhale, gagged and then just said, "well, the fuck with this" and walked away.

If he did, then he's the only person in the history of the universe to do so.

Back